𝟐𝟓. ❙𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧-𝐚𝐫𝐞-𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭

❛ 𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑴𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍-𝐀𝐑𝐄-𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ "𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝒀 𝑶𝑹 𝑨𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹
𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒆

❛ i'm gonna get you ❜

        𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑊𝑂𝑀𝐸𝑁-𝐴𝑅𝐸-𝑊𝑂𝐷𝐸𝑅𝐹𝑈𝐿 Effect is a sociological and psychological phenomenon that suggests that both females and males tend to assign positive attributes to women. A study lead by Alice Eagly and Antonio Mladinic in 1994 showed that women were far more biased when applying these attributes.

People see women as dainty, beautiful, sweet, kind. They are the gender that gives life to the next generation, they are the gender that has stepped back to let the men take over so their fragile egos wouldn't shatter under a woman's power, they are the gender that could bring forth world peace, solve the greatest issues to ever grace this earth. But still. People say they belong in the kitchen.

Pearl has always been a woman that doesn't dare conform to what anyone believes she should be, not even the feminists. Anyone who tells Pearl to make her a sandwich, she'll do so...and hide a razor blade inside so when they swallow her hard work, they bleed out and die. Anyone who dares think that she should stay at home instead of working, she kills them and takes their money. Anyone who tells Pearl to divorce Kai and become her own independent woman, who could live out the feminist dream -- she spits in their face.

Pearl lives by her own rules. Not bigots', not Kai's, not the feminists', her own.

Ever since she was young, her mother had told her that men are the scum of the earth and she is to trust no man. Pearl always thought this was contradicting since her mother buckled down and married a man. Truthfully, it was only for his money and so she could educate the next generation, bring forth her heir to the SCUM manifesto, create the next great Valerie Solanas. She overestimated how independent her daughter was.

Pearl's father murdered her mother after enduring years of torture and ridicule for simply being a man. He was the one taken advantage of, he was the the victim of his wife's selfishness. He simply wanted to care for his daughter in his own twisted way, but that shaped Pearl. She never thought she'd be capable of reaching her full potential until Pearl was forced to watch her father murder, dismember, and eat parts of her mother's corpse. Quite the turning point.