Champions nights

Very spicy content ahead

We return home from the champions league after party. We are a bit tipsy but not too drunk to remember everything. Ellie grabs my hand and pulls me towards her. She kisses my lips which makes me smile. I know where this is going. The boys are still with my mum so we have the house to ourselves.

"Champions league winner does sound pretty hot." Ellie whispers into our kiss. I grab her hips and my hands roam over her body.

"This will lead to sex, right?" I mumble.

"I think so." She says with laugh. I heat up the kisses and we make our way to the bedroom. We enter the room and don't even have to close the door. Tonight we don't have to be quiet. I take off my shirt and Ellie does the same. We both hurry up. I strip off my pants and kick them away eagerly. Watching Ellie undressing herself in front of me turns me on like crazy. Her body moves so hot when she stretches up to take her shirt off.

"Sexy." I just whisper under my breath while biting my lip. I'm still in my underwear and my bra when she is totally naked.

"Hurry up. I want you." She says. I have another plan actually.

"Lay down." I say at her.

"Uhh, I like when you give me commands." She smirks. Then she will like what is about to happen. She follows my words and lays down on the bed. I look at her naked body and scan her breasts. She looks at me like she is waiting for more instructions.

"Spread your legs." I say. Ellie does so and widely spreads her legs so I can look directly between her legs.

"Your pussy looks so sexy. I wish I could fuck your wet pussy right away." I moan. This sight is so hot and it is about to become even hotter. I wait a moment and look at her core. Ellie doesn't say anything. She is just breathing heavily like she waits for me to come and touch her but that won't happen.

"Move your hand between your legs." I say. She seems surprised but follows my words. She slowly moves her hand down her body and between her legs. She isn't touching anything yet.

"I want you to do exactly what I tell you. Just listen to me." I tell her. She gives me a quick nod. She probably wants to start right away.

"Put your fingers like this." I show her how to make a V shape with her fingers. She does so and waits for me without saying anything. "Now stroke your folds three times."

"Only three?"

"Only three." I say. She seems a bit frustrated but does so. She lays her fingers on herself and strokes up and down her folds three times. It looks hot to watch her fingers slide over her. She lets out some mumbles. As she wants to start the fourth stroke I stop her.

"Stop. I said only three." I say.

"Sorry." She takes her fingers away. She is wet. I see it. She was wet before but this made her even more wet. I feel how soaked my own underwear is already.

"Lick your fingers." I tell her. She quickly does so and puts three fingers in her mouth and sucks at them. They are glistening as she takes them out of her mouth again.

"I want you to touch yourself for me." I say. I think she still expected me to touch her now. She immediately moves her hand down between her widely spread legs.

"I will tell you how to do it."

"Fuck, Leah this is hot." She breathes out. It is. I'm so turned on already.

"Start with one finger." I say. She lays her finger at her entrance and waits for me to tell her what to do. I watch as her finger is about to go inside her. It looks so hot. She is desperate.