just another day

It gets dark out Chris and me start walking back to the hotel. 

Me: I loved our date. Thank you. 

Channie:  your welcome baby. 

Me: so 3 shows here?

Channie:  yes. We have one more country to do. So we gotta cut Australia short. But we'll always come back.  He smiles.

Me: where in the USA are you touring?

Channie:  I think California,  Texas,  Illinois,  Florida,  New York.

Me: wow.

Channie:  we're going to have a blast.  Plus JYP has a special gift for you there.

Me: special gift?

Channie:  he's going to show up in Illinois your home state. I'm not allowed to tell you anything else.

Me: why?

Channie:  he likes you.

Me: ummmmm ok! I laugh. 

Channie:  trust me it's a good thing.  He smiles.

Me: I believe you. I'm still kinda nervous. 

Channie:  it's all going to be fine babe.

We arrived at the hotel and get in the elevator to go up.

We reach out floor and the guy's are chaotic chasing each other down the hall.

Me: BOY'S!  I yell.

They stop.

Channie:  damn babe. You got mom power's.  He Laughs. 

The boy's: we're sorry.  But Felix started it.

Channie: everyone in our room now.

The boy's:  damn it Felix.

Everyone goes to Chris and my room.

Channie:  I'm not mad. But come on boy's we can't have that behavior.  Yes our floor is private. That doesn't mean to act up.

The boy's: we understand.

Channie: good. Felix, I.N,  Seungmin. Renee has good news for you all.

Me: I'm working with you boy's.

Seungmin: working with us? How?

Me: I told jyp I am still not going to be in a girl group.  But I did want to get a job at your company.  He gave me a job.

Felix:  which is?

Me: I'm a trainee for right now. But I'll be Chris's assistant. If I pass the test. Then I'll become Everyone assistant. 

I.N: you mean us 8?

Me: yes.

They all congratulate me.

Me: thank you everyone.  I hope I don't disappoint you.  I'll try my best.

Channie:  you won't be a disappointment.  Your my baby. 

Me: thank you for putting confidence in me.  When I don't have much in myself.

Felix: will Chan since she is your assistant why don't you do some practicing with her. Yes she can't do anything right now. But practice is always good.

Channie:  sounds good to me.

Me: I'm so nervous. 

Channie:  you'll be fine babe.  We just need to get some confidence in you. He winks.

Me: yes Boss.

Changbin:  now that's going to take getting uses to hearing.

Me: only at work boy's.

It's 10 pm. Everyone gone to their room's.
Me and Chris gets washed up and ready for bed.

Me: so Mr Bang when will my practice training be?

Channie:  I'm thinking at the end of the Australia tour. We'll practice on the plane. The flight from Australia to New York is almost 22 hours.

Me: your kidding?

Channie:  nope. 

Me: wow. And I thought flying from Illinois to Korea was long.  I laugh.

We both start to yawn. I cuddle up against Chris chest. He kisses top of my head. 

Channie: good night babe. 1 4 3.

Me: good night. 1 4 3.