game day with the boy's

I wake up  it's  8 am with no Chris. He's probably at work like he said. So I get out of bed. Grab my phone to see a message from Chris.

Hey my gorgeous baby girl

I had to live before you woke up. I just wanted to tell you I love you and please take it easy today.  DON'T BE STUBBORN.

Your computer and stuff will be there at 10 and Lee know has your keys. If you need anything let him know.

Have fun with the boy's.  But especially when you get your computer let Felix help you put it together.  Yes. Yes I know you can do it yourself but SHUT UP AND LISTEN.

I'll be home late. like around 10 pm tonight. So if you want to stream you'll have plenty of time.

Gotta go. I have music and a tour to plan.

1 4 3 baby.

I wanna text him back. But I know he's busy so I'll give it some time.

I go to the bathroom take a shower,  put a Lil makeup on. Brush my teeth and my hair.

I put on my robe and head to my closet. Hmmmmm what should I wear today.  I grab my favorite black skinny torn Jeans that has Zippers and chains on them with a death note shirt. I grab a pair of black and purple panties and bra.

I get dressed and head to the kitchen. There's I.N sitting at the table enjoying his coffee. 

I.N: Good morning Renee coffee? He smiles.

Me: coffee yes please.

I.N:  I set it up for you just get a cup.

Me: awwww your so sweet. Thank you.

I.N smiles.

I.N: sit down and relax. Enjoy your coffee.  I'm planning on ordering breakfast for everyone.  What would you like?

Me: coffee.

I.N:  you need to eat. Channie will get pissed knowing you skipped breakfast. 

Me: can you cover for me I.N?

I.N:  there's somethings I won't do.

Me: fine. Korean pancakes and bacon.

I.N:  see that wasn't so hard.

Me: yeah. Yeah. I laugh. 

I hear everyone getting up.

Me: I.N thanks for caring. 

I.N: your family now.  Of course I care. He puts a goofy smile.

Everyone comes in the kitchen grabbing things to drink.

I.N:  I ordered food for everyone. It'll be here in 12 minutes. My treat.

Everyone thanks him. Then they go take a shower.

I.N:  your dressed like a rock star.

Me: nah its just me.

I.N:  you and Chris definitely have outfits in common. Be careful he might go through your stuff.

Me: it's ok if he did. I mean I wore some of his stuff.

The food arrived. I help I.N put it all out on the table.  I  get chopsticks and bowls to eat out of.

I.N:  thank you.

Me: oh no problem.  I smile.

Me: I.N your like a Lil brother I never had.

I.N:  do you have siblings back in the US?

Me: yes. 2 sister's and 2 brother's. But one brother passed away.  All my siblings are much older then me.

I.N: oh so your the puppy.

Me: basically yeah. I laugh.

Everyone is done with their showers and got dressed.  Came to the kitchen to eat.

Me: what is everyone doing today.

E/N: Chris, Changbin,  and Han isn't home. Their at work.

Hyunjin: me and Sheryl going out for the day.

Seungmin: I might play video games today. It's our last day to chill before we make our come back.

Felix:  yes video games.

Lee know: I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm here for Renee.

I.N: video game's.

Me: I get my computer and stuff today. Felix will you help me put my computer together?

Felix:  sure.  But who helped you before?

Me: me, myself,  and I.  But after yesterday I have to behave and relax.  Dr Chris Bang order's. I smile with annoyance.

Felix:  sure I love to help.

Me: once it's all together everyone wanna play a game I'll be up for it.