round 2 in the shower

The next morning I wake up in channie arms with him staring at me grinning like a child at a toys r us.

Channie:  good morning baby.

Me: good morning sexy.

He smiles shyly.

Channie:  sleep well?

Me: very well Mr Bang. Did you sleep well?

Channie:  best night sleep I can't remember how long.

Me: good. 

I sit up to kiss him before I head to the bathroom.  I look at myself in the mirror thinking of last night.  Thinking about the couple days we've had.  How happy I am. I'm just in awe right now.  Then butterflies hits me and fuzzy feelings.  No Renee you can't be falling for him already.  Ugh you are. I then start the shower. With being undressed already I hop in.  The hot shower feels amazing. Then I hear the door open.

Channie: ready for round 2?

Me: oh Mr Bang.

He smiles and winks.

He opens the shower door and gets in. Oh baby girl I'm so glad your mine. He pushes me against the shower glass and kisses me passionately. I feel his hands caresses my body. I moan as he moans. His body is pressed against me and I feel his cock getting hard already.

Channie:  are you ready baby girl. He says with a breathy moan.

Me: yes Mr Bang.

He reaches down to grab both of my legs to wrap around his waist.

Channie: hold on tight baby girl.  I'm going to go hard for round 2. He Laughs.

I wrap my arms around his neck tight.

Channie: that's it.

He slides into me hard and I gasp. He kisses me while he moves in and out hard and fast.

He was really holding back last night. He has power behind every hip movement.
He moans loudly in my mouth as I am doing the same. He kept thrusting in and out harder and faster.  I feel my legs and arms start to shake.  He lays me on the shower floor and continued his thrusting kissing and sucking my neck.

Channie oh baby girl you feel amazing.  Breathy voice.

Me: Mr Bang I can say the same. As I moan uncontrollably.

Me: Mr Bang I am to explode.

Channie: wait baby girl I'm almost there.

He thrust keeps getting harder and faster.
I grab his hair with my hands.

Channie: baby girl you know how to get me. I love it when you have your hands in my hair.

Me: Mr Bang I don't know how much longer I  can hold back. Your feel so amazing. 

Channie:  oh I'm there baby girl.  Let's explode together.

One hard thrust and we cum together harder then last night.

Me: I scream out I love you Mr Bang on with out thinking.

We're both on the shower panting and trying to catch each other's breath.

While our moans get controlled. 

He looks at me and grinning.

Channie:  so you love me? Be honest.

Me: shyly yes Chris. As I look away. 

Channie: no don't you dare look away.
Thank you for saying it. Because I  love you too baby girl.  He grins.

We both stand up and finish with the shower.  We both step out I grab both of us towel and I grab another to dry his curly hair. He drys mine.

Channie: your red long hair is gorgeous baby.
Me: thank you Chris. I love your curls. Their sexy.

Channie: really?

Me: yes.

We finish up in the bathroom.