sleep drunk

Meanwhile we are at the concert.  Everyone is getting ready and warmed up. I bring Chris his honey water. 

Channie: thanks babe. He winks.

Me: of course Mr Bang.  Just doing my job. I smile.

Then I walk back to Sheryl my bestie. Will the only girl I'm friends with here.

Sheryl: are you doing ok? You look terrible. 
Me: best as can be.

Sheryl:  I'm here for ya. We all are. We're skz family.  She laughs.

Me: yeah I know.  I get it. I smile.

Sheryl:  looks like the boy's are getting ready to take their spots. We should too.

Me: yeah let's show our boy's support.

I am trying to get my energy up but I'm dragging for being up over 24 hours more like 30 hour's. I  just wanna find a place and go to sleep.  But nope I gotta keep going. 

Meanwhile later after the concert.  We head back to the hotel.  I can hardly catch up with everyone. 

Channie:  babe are you ok?

Me: no but I'm trying.

Hyunjin:  she looks a wreck.  He looks worried.

Channie: she needs to eat and get some sleep. 

Me: no eat just sleep. 

Channie:  I'm your boss and yes eat then sleep.  No arguments.

Me: I'm to tired to argue boss. You win.

Chris smiles.

Channie: you wanna whopper?

Me: yes please sir.

Channie:  with fries?

Me: yes.

He orders for us all. Everyone gets what they want to eat.

Channie:  half hour everyone. 

I go wash up and slip into some comfy pj's. I grab a Dr pepper. 

Lee know: is that your favorite soda?

Me: yes. Will one of them. I'm originally a pibb girl. It's an off brand of Dr pepper here in the state's. 

Lee know: that's good to find out.

Me: I've never been to all the state's here. But I'll help you guy's with food, drink, or snack ideas the best I can.

Channie: thanks babe.

Everyone starts packing up for the morning.  There's a knock on the door.

Dan: here's your food everyone.

Me: thanks Dan.

Dan: your welcome Miss Osborne. 

He walks out the door. We all grab our food and sit down to eat.

Me: I'm done.

I throw my trash way. Head to the bathroom to brush my teeth.  Lay on the bed feeling drunk from being sleep deprived. Damn insomnia going to be the death of me one day.

Channie:  I came to check on you are you ok?

Me: yes just sleep deprived drunk that's all. You know when you haven't slept it feel like forever then your head feels light headed and fuzzy.  Yep that's me right now.

Channie: relax baby ok.

Me: I'm trying. Did you eat what you ordered?

Channie:  yes babe. You don't need to worry about me.

Me: your going to be my husband and forever.  I'm going to worry if you like it or not. I  grin.

Channie:  like wise. Except for the husband part we'll switch that to wife. He Laughs. 

Me: you should be hanging with the boy's and being goofy. Not in here with me.

Channie:  shut up. I do what I want. Remember I'm leader Chan Christopher Bang.  If I wanna be in here I will. If I wanna be with the boy's I will. BUT! I wanna be with my baby girl.

He goes to wash up and brush his teeth. 

Me: FINE! I get the point. Geesh. I start mumbling under my breath. 

He walks out and catches me.

Channie: what?

Me: oh ummm nothing. I turn red from blushing.

He crawled up on top of me. Looking down.

Channie:  was my baby girl mocking me?

Me: ummm yes, no, maybe,  yes. I smirk.

Channie: oh baby. You shouldn't have done that. 

Me: I'm sorry daddy. 

Channie: oh no baby girl.  He has an evil look.

Me: I'm to tired.

Channie:  shut up. After I'm done with you you'll sleep like a kitten. Now let's remove these clothes. 

He takes my clothes off. Then slips back in between my legs.  He kisses  my lips parting them with his tongue.  While having his fingers are swirling my clit.  I whimper and moan.

Channie:  oh baby you like that?

Me: yes.

Channie:  yes what?

Me: yes daddy!

Channie:  good girl. Your so tired but yet your so wet.

He sticks his fingers in my pussy.  While biting and sucking my neck. I moan.

Channie:  that's right baby girl. He smiles.

He fingers me hard and faster. 

Me: please daddy.

Channie:  please what?

Me: your going to make me cum.

Channie:  already.  No. No. No.

He takes his fingers out. I whimper.

Channie:  if your going to cum then I wanna feel it.

He buried his cock inside me deep and hard. I gasp and moan from his size. He starts thrusting hard, deep and rough. While biting my neck.

Me: you feel so good. I moan

He keeps thrusting in and out keeping his rhythm on point.  I wrap my arm around his upper body while having one hand in his hair. I can hear his moans.

Me: I'm going to.

Channie:  me too baby girl.

He cums inside me and I explode all over his cock.

He scoops me up and hold me in his arm's. Giving me little kiss on my lips. I hold him back.

I'm more exhausted than I was before.  We get cleaned up then get back into bed. He pulls me in. We hold each other.

Me: I miss our bed back home.  It's more comfy and soft.

Channie: me too baby girl.  We'll be back home soon. I know some of the boy's are getting home sick. Now Hannie he never wants to go home.  He Laughs.

Me: I can't fight anymore.  1 4 3 baby.

Channie: sleep well baby girl.  1 4 3.