why

Jake: where are you going baby. Don't you miss me. I've missed you a whole hell of a lot. Come give me a welcome kiss.

Chris starts out of the elevator but my bodyguard holds him back.

Me: Chris no. I smile and shake my head.

Chris is pissed.

He whispers in my ear.

Channie: your not his. Your mine.

Me: I am yours. But an idol getting in trouble not the best of your career baby.  I'm your assistant.  I'm assisting you right now not to get in trouble. I  love you.

Channie: I love you too baby.  I'm still heated.

Dan: we need to hurry in the room. He might have taken the stairs.  The elevator opens.  We knock on the door Han opens it.

Felix eyes are wide.

Felix: what's going on. 

Channie: Jake is here.

The boy's: nooooo!

Me: Dan what are we going to do.  We're going to get everyone out of here.  Chris is jyp coming to the hotel?

Channie: no he's meeting us in California. 

Me: when Dan and the other guards get up out can we get an early flight out?

Channie: let me check with the manager. 

He calls.

Dan: does everyone have their thing's packed?

Everyone:  yes.

Dan: ok when it's go time you're bodyguard will assist you to get your things and take you to the van one after one. Miss Osborne you will be riding with me.

Me: why?

Dan: please trust me Miss Osborne.

I look at Lee know.

Channie: we got a flight in 2 hours so we need to go.

Me: Dan tell Chris what told everyone.

Dan repeats to Chris.

Channie:  like hell she's going to be alone. NO. Everyone goes we all go. We're a family no splitting up. 

Dan: as you wish Sir.

Channie:  the van should be waiting for us now. So let's go. Boy's and ladies grab your stuff. 

Everyone hurrys to get their stuff.  And meets at the elevator.  We all pile in. 

We take the garage.  The Van's are there. 

Channie:  you first baby girl. 

Me: no kid's first then me please.

Chris looked shocked.

Channie:  everyone in.

The boy's get in first then I get in. Chris slides in behind me. We take off.

Channie:  the guards are behind us.

Me: will they leave us at the airport?

Channie:  no their with us for the long haul baby.

Me: I'm so sorry guys.  Please don't be mad at me. I didn't want this. I ran away from me. And now I'm back to stalker fan shit.

Hyunjin: it's not your fault.  You didn't expect this to happen again.  Everything will be ok. We just need to get you out of the country again without being detected again. 

Me: I know I wanted to go home. But now not without my boy's and girl and my Chris.  I don't want my passed hurting my family. 

Channie:  you don't have to do that. Jyp coming in a few day's. He'll take you home with him he has a guest room. You can stay with him until the tour is over and you'll be safe.

Me: I feel like I'm be smuggled in Korea. No Chris please it would kill me if Jake did anything to any of you. Jake won't stop.  Please let me be with you.  I'll be a good girl stay low until the concerts over. 

I.N:  why hasn't the police helped you.

Me: he's a good hacker that is skilled on keeping his tracks well covered.  They can't do anything unless he messes up. Today he messed up but the police will never get him.

Felix:  why did you choose Korea to make your home?

Me: boy groups showing off Korea.  I watched a lot of movies and shows.  I wanted to go where none of my fans knew if aka hacker boy. I sold everything and left my whole world behind.  Which was shitty to begin with but he made it hell. I love my home Korea and I just want to go back with my family. 

Chris smiles.

Channie:  you've been through hell and I'll make sure I get my baby girl home.  He kisses me.

We arrived at the airport port the furthest from the one we used. Hoping Jake would have followed us that far away.