training trainees

Me: follow Linda. I'll introduce you to the boy's first.  Then we'll go on a tour ok?

Linda:  ok.

She follows me to recording room. 

Me: great the light isn't on yet.

I  knock. Chris comes to the door.

Channie:  come in babe.

Me: I just wanted to introduce someone really quick before you guy's get started. 

Channie:  sure. No problem.

We walk in.

Me: ok this is my husband Bangchan, Felix,  Han,  I.N, Seungmin, Lee know,  Hyunjin,  and Changbin. Everyone this is Linda.  Linda this is the guy you'll be working with. 

Linda:  please to meet you.

Changbin:  like wise.

Me: ok we must go their getting ready.  But before I go. Do you guys need anything before I leave?

Channie:  I'll text you soon.

Me: ok.

We head out to the hall way. 

Channie:  hey babe.

He hangs out the door.  I walk over to him.  He kisses me. 

Channie: see you soon.

Me: see you soon.

We walk to the room Brianne is in. 

Me: sorry Brianne.  Would you like to go for a walk and talk? I've gotta show Linda around. 

Brianne:  that would be nice.  I need to relearn where everything is. 

Me: we'll start ground level.  Start working up.

We all get in the elevator.  I start showing them them every room and telling them what room it is.

Me: and Linda this is the locker area. Where artist and staff come to put their stuff. Here's your locker.  Do you have your key?

Linda:  yes.

Me: ok perfect.  Ok now let's go to the practice room. 

We walk in to the practice room.  They sit down on the couch.  I sit down on the floor.

Me: ok I don't know how well you know jyp entertainment.  Jyp himself is very stricted. But he is also a nice guy.  Are you guy's single or taken?

Linda: single.

Brianne: single.

Me: have anyone of you been arrested? this is important because you will be getting on planes and traveling.

Linda: nope I'm clean.

Brianne:  I'm clean too.

Me: do you have passports?

Linda:  yes.

Brianne:  yes.

Me: do you have makeup and hair kit's? 

Linda: yes for both.

Brianne:  yes for both.

Me: how do you ladies perform under stress? Because it can be very chaotic.

Linda:  I do good under pressure.  Being around chaos won't bother me.

Brianne:  I've been through worse. Personal things that I've been through.  But I can handle it.