date with Chris

I finish breakfast with I.N.  I go to the bedroom and unpack my clothes. I text I.N to come to the bedroom.

I.N:  yes sis what's up.

Me: can you throw this outfit away. I don't want it. It's what I wore when Jake kidnapped me.

I.N: of course sis. No worries.  He smiles.

Me: thanks Lil bro.

I then put the rest of my clothes up. Put all my dirty clothes in the hamper.  I unpack my backpack.  And see the tablets. I forgot to give these to Park. I can give them  to Chris he can take them back. Meanwhile I am fully unpacked everything.  I then start unpacking Chris stuff. I put everything in its place.  Then straighten up the bedroom.  I'm doing to much and my ribs are cussing at me again but I can't just sit around.  I need to do something.  I hear everyone getting up. I look at the clock its 11:30am. Chris will be home soon. I  hear a knock on the door.

Me: come in.

Lee know: hey. Wtf Renee you cleaned.

Me: shhhhhhh.

Lee know: Chan going to kick your ass.

Me: I can't sit around Lee know.

Lee know: yeah will not resting slows the healing process down.

Me: yes I know.  Geesh.

Felix:  what's going on?

Lee know:  will our little stubborn Renee cleaned. 

Felix:  Renee really?

Me: come on I don't need 3 people nagging at me. 

Felix: you said yes to being with Channieo you accepted  a  family.  So now you will get nagged by 9 of us.

Me: OK. OK. I'm sorry.

Lee know and Felix smiles.

Channie: honey I'm home.

I hear him walking down the hallway.  Stops at the door.

Lee know: someone going to get in trouble.  Let's go Lix. He Laughs.

Me: now baby I ummm did a Little putting away and straighten up and cleaning.  Don't get mad. I  give puppy eyes.

Chris closes the door.

Me: oh man.

Channie:  I was going to help you tonight do this. Renee Bang your supposed to be resting. 

Me: yes Sir.  BUUUUT please don't be to hard on me. You know how I am. I smile.

Channie:  what am I going to do with you. He smiles then kisses me.

Me: love me? I smile.

Channie:  let's go eat baby. Have you taken your meds?

Me: yes. But I think I need more.  I took 1 at 7. It's 12 now.

Channie:  get one and let's go. BTW did you take a shower too?

Me: ummmm.

Channie:  Renee!

Me: OK yes.

Channie:  my busy baby girl. Ok here it is listen I will let up on the resting part but you have to promise to not over do it. Please your ribs are healing.  Broken bones are extremely fragile one wrong move can break them again. 

Me: yes Sir daddy.  I smile.

Channie:  ohhhhh you really want to start something don't you?

Me: I plead the 5th.

Channie: that's what I thought. 

Me: where are we going? I'm not even dressed.

Chris looks at me.

Channie:  oh yeah your not. Will go put on jeans and a shirt.

Me: yes Sir.

I  go to the bedroom and get dressed.  Then go to the living room.

Channie:  I got it.

He puts my shoes on.

Channie:  it's a Lil cold out. Here wear one of my hoodies.  He puts it over me.

Channie:  we're all set. let's go.

We head down to the garage.  He opens my door.  He takes me to a lake.  He opens the back of my S.U.V there's a blanket and a basket of food out.

Channie:  welcome to our date. Picnic by the lake.

Me: omg I love this babe. Thank you. 

Channie: we needed this. Just you and me to relax and us time.

Me: don't you have to go back to work?

Channie:  nope jyp gave me the rest of the day off. Baby girl you made quite of a impression with him. He smiles.

Me: good I guess. I smile.

We sit talk. Enjoy our food and look out at the water.

Me: I just realized we look alike.

Channie:  yes because we need to do the traditional Korean couples thing.  See when your serious in seeing someone in Korea. It's a cute tradition way of dressing like your partner. 

Me: I don't hate it. I like it. It's romantic and cute. I smile.

Channie:  I'm happy baby.  Is everything ok?

Me: yes everything is so perfect. 

Channie:  do you feel like walking?

Me: yes I'm ok to do that. 

We get up from the back of the S.U.V.  he shuts the back door.  Then takes my hand and we walk by the side of the lake.