thinking ahead

We get checked in at the airport.  Now we wait to board. 

Me: Dan I really need to go to the bathroom.

Dan:  yes Miss Osborne this way.

We walk to the restroom.  I  use the bathroom and go wash my hands.  Then I broke down start to cry. I don't want this again.  Why can't Jake let me go.  We weren't a couple.  Why is he so obsessed with me.  I'm nothing. A nobody.  Just a streamer.  I'm not famous. I hear Dan sir you can't go in there that's for women only.

I gather myself together. Clean up my face. Walk out of the bathroom.  We should be getting on the plane in a couple minutes.  Dan takes me back to the boy's and Sheryl. 

Channie:  are you ok? You look worse than when you went to the bathroom.

Me: I just needed to cry.

Channie:  babe you should have said something. 

Me: Chris you couldn't have went to the bathroom with me.  I laugh.

Channie:  will it's our time to get on the plane babe let's go.

We get om the plane.  Everyone is on they get ready to shut the door.  And I see Jake. 

Me: shut the door please.  Shut it.

The flight attendance did.

Me: can you call security?

Dan: yes ma'am.

He calls security. 

Security: he's already gone.

Dan: how is 1 man already gone. He's not a ghost that can poof out of nowhere.

Security: we'll try to find him.

The plane takes off. 

Changbin: Renee is right this guy is good.

Me: can we get a family size room big enough for all of us?

Channie: you really are trying to protect us.

Me: I just want all of us together. 

Channie:  don't worry baby we'll be taking care of.  He doesn't want us. He wants you.

Me: when it's safe to get up.  Can I talk to you in private please.

Channie:  of course babe.

A Lil while later. The safe light comes on. Chris gets up and takes my hand.

Channie:  let's go.

We walk to the back.

Chris sits  me on his lap to hold me. I really need this.

Me: I  don't know how far Jake will go this time. He didn't hurt my family.  But I've been gone for so long. He's had year's to think so I don't know what he can do. I know he wants only me. But that's doesn't mean at what extent he'll take to get me. He's came close twice now. We might not get lucky the 3rd time. I'm just trying to be smarter and stay a Little bit ahead of him.

Channie: your are a smart woman.  When you said you left all your electronics behind how did you do it.

Me: I put my laptop and phone at a Starbucks got them all online and left them  there. Got a taxi took it to an airport and left.

Channie:  that's genius.I still say we should cancel. 

Me: no. I will handle this. Yes I'm scared. But please.

Channie:  we'll see how the first concert goes. Ok?

Me: far. Can I ask if I can get a tablet.  I need something to pull off like I did the last time. 

Channie:  sure we can do that.

Me: it doesn't need to be fancy.  Just something in my name that can be hooked to wifi.