sleep well

We get cleaned  up and Lee know pokes his head out.

Lee know: the boy's are still up and about. Oh will.

He picks me up and carrys me to Chris's room.

Changbin: why are you carrying Renee?

Lee know: after I got done showing her something she got annoying so I'm taking her to her husband.  He was joking.

Lee know kicks Chris door. He opens it.

Channie:  what's wrong?  He smiles.

Lee know: she got annoying so here's your wife. I'm relieving her to you.

Channie:  thanks for the delivery.  Come on babe.

He takes me from Lee know.  They both smiling. Lee know shuts the door. Chris carrys me to the bed. Sits me down.

Channie:  my sweet wife.

Me: yes sir?

Channie:  why do you must drive me wild?

Me: I don't mean to.

Channie:  I think your lieing. 

Me: no I honestly don't mean to.

Channie:  come take a shower with me baby girl.

We walk in the bathroom we both take our clothes off.  He gets the shower ready. 

Channie:  ladies first. 

I  get in the shower to feel the hot water running down my body.  I feel his arms  around my stomach.  He moves my hair out of the way  and  He leans down to kiss my neck.  I  moan. 

Channie:  I love you Renee Bang with all my heart. 

Me: I love you too Christopher Bang with all my heart. 

He turns me around. Looks at me with eye contact. 

Channie:  my gorgeous ocean girl. I miss the beach. But I'll never miss the ocean because of your beautiful blue eyes. 

He kisses me passionately. 

Channie:  put your  arms around my neck tight. Because I'm going to pick you up.

I do as I'm told.  He puts hands on both sides of my ass and lefts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.  I  feel his cock slide inside me.  I feel my back against the bathroom tile wall.  He starts thrusting hard inside me. We both moan.  I kiss him. Which makes him moan louder and makes him thrust harder and deeper. 
Channie: fuck Mrs Bang.  I'm so glad you are mine.

Me: I'm feel the same Mr Bang. 

He starts pounding into me harder and rougher. We're both moaning out of control.  I  feel the me wanting to cum.

Channie:  hold it baby girl.  Not yet.

He get harder and faster.  I'm gripping on to his shoulders kissing him.

Channie:  cum baby girl. Cum with your husband.

He cums inside me and I  explode all over him. I pushes me against the wall moaning and breathing heavily.  Puts his forehead against mine. He let's me down gently.  I hold him for a bit. Then I get the shampoo and wash his hair.  Then I rinse it out.  I grab the conditioner and massage it in his gorgeous curly hair. I rinse it out.  Then I grab the body wash and sponge start from his front and end with his back side.

Channie:  thank you babe. Now it's my turn. 

He washes my hair with shampoo and conditioner.  Then he grabs my puff and puts body wash then starts washing my whole body.  After we're all clean. We both grab robes and I grab the hair dryer and a brush.  We both go to the bedroom.  He sits on the corner of the bed and I sit behind him brushing and drying his hair. He moans.

Me: are you ok babe?

Channie:  yes baby girl. What your doing feels so good.

I make sure his hair is dry.

Channie:  your next.

Me: my hair is super long. Your arms are going to get tired.  I laugh. 

Channie: good arm work out. He laughs.

I give him the brush and the hair dryer.  He starts drying and brushing my hair. I sit there with my eyes closed to enjoy it.

Me:  this feels so amazing baby. 

Channie: It makes me happy we both take good care of each other.

After some time my hair is done.  We hear a knock. I  get up to hair it.

Lee know:  hello.

Me: hello my evil bun bun. Come in.

He comes in and shuts the door.

Lee know:  have you guy's made any plans for tomorrow?

Channie:  nope.  But I think this time we should let Renee pick. We're always planning for her.

Lee know:  I agree. 

Me: ok. How about this I take you all for lunch then go bowling?

Channie:  that sounds great.

Lee know:  I am in.

Me: I'm tired may I got to bed you 2?

Channie:  yes baby girl.

I get in the middle of the bed. The boy's sandwich me in. We give each kisses good night.

Channie 1 4 3.

Me: 1 4 3.

Lee know:  love you. 

Me: love you too. 

We're both asleep.