Chapter 2

Sunray is coming through the window and a girl is seen dancing, kathak is like her second love cause her first love is always her Matasree, an olderly man is found to smile warmly seeing her dancing with so much love and dedication, "Ruhi, it feels like it was yesterday when you used to cry for your favorite doll and now how much my girl has grown", he is thinking in his mind when he feels someone tapping his shoulder, "B nanu, you've come from your morning walk already?" "Why did you stop dancing Ruhi? You know how much happiness I get when I see you practicing this dance, I forgot the name again"

"Offo it's kathak Bhai, you are such a dumbo" "Abhira!! Mumma see your daughter is using what type of language for a famous neurologist, I'm telling you that day is not far when she'll keep blabbering these things in public", Akshara can't control her laugh seeing her betus, "Abhir! Why do you always tease her at first, if she is learning kathak, then let her do this", hearing this Abhira hugged Akshara and made funny face towards Abhir.

Frame is now compiled in two girls practicing kathak in the same song (the song I attached), where one is an expert and another one a beginner, one practicing in her room where Sunray coming and making her face glow, other dancing in her roof surrounded by hilly areas and cozy breeze, the grand daughters of Kartik Goenka.