Chapter 9

A proper arrange marriage is what going to happen for Rohit and Ruhi, and this is their first lunch date you can say, "So Ruhi, I seriously don't know what to talk about but I think we should at first start our bonding as being friends as"    "Nothing is more stronger than being best friends for life, Rohit! Same here in fact, I also want our bonding to be start with friendship and I really hope we become the best friend for each other"   "So, friends?", saying this Rohit extends his hand while Ruhi takes his hand and says, "Friends! And I will even complain about my Husband Rohit to my friend Rohit, is my friend Rohit okay with that?", this makes Rohit to laugh and he nods.

2 days later in Jaipur....
"I loveeee this food!", Abhira says with a heavenly smile, food is her second love, her first love is her Mumma and Bhai, both comes equally in the first place though she will never say it to Abhir.

"I wish I could have helped her somehow", thinking this Armaan is roaming around, today is the last day of him in Jaipur, he is just wishing to meet her once.

"No chance, if Mumma gets to know she won't spare me"   "Who will say aunty?"   "I don't hide anything from her, Srish you tell na"   "No Srish, see I even managed the tickets, please na, even we were to stay one more day in Jaipur, we will spend that day in Udaipur, I mean guys we don't come here everyday, why to miss the chance, it will only take 45 minutes from here by flight"    "Abhira, I know if aunty gets to know, she will be very angry, so we will do one thing, I'll go with you to Abhir Bhaiya, he will somehow manage, so for now, let's agree to Ritu's plan"    "Srish you also?"  

The flight is at evening, and just after Armaan's flight, is Abhira's flight schedule. Where Armaan isn't understanding why he so wanted to meet the girl whom he just met for few minutes, there Abhira is both excited and guilty as she's currently hiding it from both her Mumma and Bhai.

Goenkas....
"I really hope before my wedding we get to contact with Maasi"    "My Akshara, it was all my fault, being the eldest person it was my responsibility to handle my children, my Kartik Naira's Akshu", once again Manish is crying remembering the day when he himself chose Ruhi over Akshu, not realizing there was never anything to chose among children, it was always about handling the children, the situation and the person who is at the most fault that is Swarna, she is so guilty but only has one hope that at least Abhimanyu went with them, otherwise she would have never been able to meet herself in the mirror, it was Ruhi herself who remembered that it was her and for saving her, her Maasi took all the blame on herself, though when she could understand that so many years had passed, they tried to contact with them but as if they got vanished, there was nothing, no news, no information but after so many years, they are once again in the hope that this time they can get to them finally, at least from Rohit's father they got that hope, Ruhi so longs for her cousins, her billa boy and their little sister, that little sister is not little anymore, and her Akshu Maasi, her Poppy, whenever she will get to connect with them, she will never let them go, never.

Do support the story guys 🥺✨