Chapter 11

"Where did the card go, yaar, yes of course I've met that 'DHAKKA KUMAR' and I won't lose anything, not possible, if I met him again then he'll know what Abhira Sharma can do, only bcz of you I've lost Nanu's card"   "Drama Queen, what happened now?"   "That 'DHAKKA KUMAR', bcz of him I've lost Nanu's card, hnnnnn"   "Nanu means Jaipur wala nanu who lives here?"    "Hmmm"   "And who's this 'DHAKKA KUMAR'?"    "Who else! That that Armaan, that Armaan Poddar"    "Armaan?Who's this?"   "Srish duffer!That Man Sagar wala boy, remember? Who dumped into me"    "Oooohhh, that guy!! But where did you met him again?"    "In the mall"   "He's here as well, my my Abhira, what a connection"    "Very bad connection, just wait if he comes Mussorrie only, I'll teach him a lesson", Srishti bursts into laughter, "Abhira bhulakkar, normally you can't remember anyone's name but you can remember that lake wala guy's name even with the surname, wah bhai"   "Shut up!"

Goenkas...
"This means it's a high chance that they are in Mussorrie!"    "Yeah", says Madhav, "B.Nanu then it's decided, we are going Mussorrie for the pre-wedding photoshoot, Maasi, Poppy, Abhir and our chotu sister, everyone will be so happy and surprised", happily says Ruhi.
"After years, our family will be completed, my bacchas, forgive me", Manish says sadly where other family members also have tears in their eyes.

Mussorrie....
Abhira is finally back from her trip, she is extremely guilty for hiding about Udaipur.
"So miss Abhira Sharma is back finally"   "Bhai, actually I've something to tell you", listening this Abhir gets the idea that something has happened for sure, "Now what have you done Albeli!"    "Please bhai please, I'm already guilty, actually I"    "You what?"    "I went to Udaipur as well and we were there for the last day", Abhira says in double speed, "What!! Udaipur!! Abhira ki bacchi! Have you lost it?Don't you know Mumma?"    "Bhaaaiii, I  I told them but they wanted to go, so tell me what could have I done"    "Now what do you want me to do"    "I want you.... to... inform this to Mumma, I don't have the courage", says Abhira innocently, "Not again Abhira!"    "Please na bhai, please"    "Okay fine, now stop with these puppy faces"

What will happen next guys? 😯