Chapter 15

"Par Nanu, Nanu aaplog garden area pr ajaye, Mumma and Bhai are waiting for you there, I am sure you are going to get back your daughter soonest", cheerfully says Abhira at which Goenkas, Singhanias (Naksh, Keerti), Rohit and Madhav follow her towards the garden area.

"Whenever I hear of someone's daughter being away from home, mujhe khudke past yaad ajate"   "Mumma I know all these are tough for you, if you want you can go back, mai karlunga, itna to Mussorrie ko janta hu mai"    "No betu, if I can be of any help to mai karna chahungi, beti ko ghar lautna chahye", then they hear people coming towards them along with Abhira, the next thing which they see it's nothing more than a shock to both Akshara and Abhir. Akshara is unable to believe that her long lost family is there and she realizes about whom they are searching it's her only.

Goenkas and Singhanias are unable to believe their eyes, what are they seeing, their daughter, Akshara is standing there, "Akshu", saying this Manish Goenka goes towards Akshara where tears come in Naksh's eyes, Abhira is surprised to see tensed look of everyone, also her Mumma and bhai are also in shock, then she looks that Naksh has tears, "Nanu, you guys know Mumma?", realization hits Naksh and he looks at Abhira, "Abhira, tu Abhira Sharma matlab mere Akshu ki beti hai tu", he says with trembling voice and touched her head.

"Akshu mere bacchi, maaf kardein tere bade papa ko, mere galtiyo ka koyi maafi nhi ho sakta pr phir bhi beta", Akshara is too overwhelmed to say anything, the past she is always running from is right in front of her eyes now, the past she wants to hide from her daughter, it's right in front of her now, "Abhir, hotel staffs ko bolo abhi yehake area se dur rahe aur kisiko ane na dein", listening this Abhir goes from there.

"Bade papa, mujhse maafi maat mange please"    "Maasi, maafi to mujhe mangni chahye, meri wajah se hua sabkuch, pr abh sabkuch clear hai, aapne meri galtiyo k bojh khud pr leli aur mai kya kya nhi boli aapko", Akshara sees to her, that's Ruhi her Arohi's daughter, that little Ruhi is all grown up now, "Ruhi bacchi, tu kitni badi ho gayi, khud ko maat bol aisa, tu choti thi tb, maasi kabhi tujh pr gussa nhi ho sakti beta"    "Ruhi choti thi pr hum nhi, Akshu sabse badi galti to mujhse huwi"    "Badi Mumma, aap maat bolein aisa, please, mere dil mein kisike liye koyi narazgi nhi hai", then she finally sees Naksh and Keerti, she can't wait anymore and runs towards them, "Maine kitna miss kiya aap dono ko, aapko pata bhi hai"    "Mamu Mami ne kuch dhyan nhi de paye na apne beti ki, kitne bure hai hum, kya kahenge Naira Kartik ko, kaise muh dikhayenge unhe", Naksh cries while Keerti's crying knows no bound, "Bhabhi", she sees Muskan along with Kairav, "Bhabhi kaise aapse baat karein kuch samajh nhi arahi, humhe maaf kardijiye aap", she cries and Kairav gives a pleading look, "Maine bola na mai naraz nhi hu kisise bhi, (she looks at the other persons whom she doesn't know) yelog?"    "Ye Kaira hai aur ye Manas"  "Bhai, ye aapke? (She cries happy tears and hugged both of them)"    "And this is Rohit", says Naksh, "Mamu Rohit kaun?"    "Humari Ruhi ki hone wala pati, humare jamaisa", says Keerti at which  Akshara becomes more emotional, "Jamaisa? Waise ajkal k baccho ko jamaisa sunke cringe to nhi lagega na?", she laughs towards Rohit, "Nhi Maasi, in fact mujhe to accha lagega aap mujhe jamaisa bulayenge to"    "Thik hai phir Jamaisa", she pats his head, "Aur Maasi ye hai Mera Papa"    "Akshara Ji, I am Madhav Poddar"   "Myself Akshara Sharma, accha laga aapse milke, mere Ruhi ki shaadi Poddar family mein ho rahi yeto abhi pata chala mujhe", she says with a smile, "Aap Poddar family ko jante hai?"   "Haan haan bilkul, Poddar family to jane mane lawyers k family k naam se jana jata hai"

Abhira is looking at everything and is trying to get the idea of what is happening actually, at that time she sees Abhir coming back, so she drops her silence, "Anyone going to tell me what's happening?", she asks with serious expression.

So how is the chapter? ✨