Chapter 12

"Mussorrie?"    "At last we've found them Naksh Nanu!"   "Ruhi beta, I'm so happy that at least you've thought about your Maasi, otherwise everyone else already forgot that they even had any daughter named Akshara (Naksh said this by looking at Manish and Swarna)"    "Naksh, I know we made a very big mistake"    "No no, why will you guys make any mistake, mistake was mine, mistake was Naira's, mistake was ours only, when you guys emotionally manipulated me to give Kairav and Akshu to you guys, I should have made a right decision which unfortunately I couldn't do!"  "Mamu, let bygones be bygones"   "Of course Kairav! Of course! How because of this family I left India, never contacted thinking they would take care of my Naira's children, forget about them what have you done for your sister! Kairav it's such a shame that not only you didn't contact with Akshu, didn't even bother to tell me! Have you ever thought how your parents would have felt!", disappointment is being shown from his eyes.

"Udaipur! What! Abhira went to Udaipur?", fear is clearly visible in her eyes, "Mumma Mumma relax, I've already told you, here's nothing to be afraid about, even if everything comes out one day, she has the right to know"    "I don't want her to have anything related to that time, we are very happy here without any of our past baggage, Abhir she can't tolerate the heaviness of that baggage"    "Mumma nothing happened, she just went for one day, now forget about it, take Udaipur like any other place and react just like how you would have reacted if she had gone to Benaras, you know how much crazy she is for Benaras", Abhir tries to make his Mumma laugh.

Abhira is checking the mail of the reservation list and gets super excited, "Mummaaaa!!! See what have I just seen", she makes Akshara swing around, "Abhira, stop stop, what happened?"    "Mumma a very big family is coming in our resort and not only one, it's written here that two families will come though reservation is on one's name, would be bride and groom with their families, it's a huge thing na Mumma"    "Seriously? Let me check the mail", Akshara goes to check the mail and finds that Abhira is right, it's actually a huge thing, Reservation is from someone named Rohit Poddar, she knows about Poddar Family, they are a renowned family with established lawyers, "Poddar family, it's actually huge", she says with a bright smile, "What did you say? Poddar?"    "Hmm, if I am not wrong then they are a well known family with big lawyers", hearing the word lawyer Abhira's eyes sparkles, "Wow Mumma, superb, bs abh yeha bhi vo good for nothing ladka na mil jaye"   "Kya bol rahi tu"    "Nothing Mumma, nothing, duniya mein kahi Poddars honge zaruri nhi ki sare usike family wale nikle"    "Abhira kya badbada rahi"   "Kuch nhi Mumma, aap shanti se baithe, we will have to be well prepared to face this new opportunity, it can be a turning point for our resort na Mumma", Akshara smiles seeing her excitement.

So how's the chapter guys! Excited for the next one? 😍