Chapter 32

"Armaan?", hearing her voice he looks from his phone screen towards the door, there she is standing, "Abhira?Everything alright?", she comes inside the room and sits on the sofa, "Can you please ask Nanu and Bhai not to come?"    "Why?"   "I need time", she closes her eyes while saying so, "Okay, but then when will you go back?"   "When are you going back?", she asks looking straight to his eyes, "Still 2/3 days will be needed here"   "I will go back with you then"   "Umm, that's all fine but you have to give me words that you will go back with me"   "I am giving you words Armaan, promise"   "Okay, then I will call at home but wait what about your phone?We can go out and look for a charger for your phone", she is about to leave but she looks back and smiles, "You remember?"   "Yeah of course"   "Okay, you know my room na? When you will be free, just give a knock then", saying this she leaves his room.

______________________________________

"See, I told you earlier, this phone is from ancient period, iska charger milna is next to impossible"    "Then? You will have to be all alone in the day time and without any phone it's not just safe"    "It's all fine, you are over thinking"    "I guess your new phone is destined to be from me only", he laughs by looking at her, "What? No way"    "Come on Abhira, it fell because of me na?"    "I can't take phone from you"    "I thought we are friends?"    "So?"   "So I'm giving you a phone, no more talks Abhira, come now", he drags her with him to the nearest shop.

They are sitting on the bench beside the hillside, the weather is so calming with chilly vibe, "If everything would have been normal na, you don't know how many photos I would have taken", she looks towards the far away hills, "You can also take photos now I guess"    "Not feeling like"   "Abhira come on, you can't stick to something that doesn't have any value at present time"    "It's not that easy how you are thinking it to be actually"    "I know it's not easy but yaar you know very well na that how much Ma'am loves you, same for Abhir Bhai as well, he loves you so much"    "I don't know what to say, what to think, I just feel like crying"    "Whatever questions you have for them you can ask directly to them, right? And you should know very well whatever happened in the past that holds no significance at present, you have to trust them"    "Mujhe kuch bhi accha nhi lag raha, bilkul bhi nhi"    "And you sure that you will handle all these by yourself all day? Kyun ki din mein to mai nhi rahunga yeha, karlogi?"    "I think so"    "Chalo, you will give yourself that time only but right now, you are not going to be sad at all, yaar come on Nainital hai ye, photos to lete hai saath"    "Seriously?"    "Tum to photo freak ho na", she smiles lightly at this and he takes her towards him for taking the selfie.

They are both walking towards the resort, Armaan is walking behind and thinking about Abhira, "I so wish you get over from this shock Abhira, from the time I've seen you, you were never like this quiet girl, the chirpy Abhira needs to be back, I know you will be back", he sees Abhira looks behind at him and signs him to walk fast, at this he nods.

Hey guys! How are you all? Here's the chapter 😊