Chapter 13

"Abhira pakka na you will handle?"    "Yess Mumma, so what that I never handled any guest's welcoming maybe I am destined for only grand welcoming part", she says while her eyes twinkles, "Mumma see, I am sure your badbad queen will do some blunder, I could have stayed back actually but the patient is very critical"    "Haww bhai, sharam karo, always saying bad things about me" she smacks Abhir and then of course Abhir runs behind her to smack her as well, which makes Akshara laugh, that's what her life is, her betus, her Abhir and Abhira, her peace.

Akshara goes for her case and she is scheduled to join in the noon, Abhir is also tightly packed up because of a critical patient, so who is left? Yeah Abhira, though she is to give one more exam but 3 days off came out of nowhere, so she is ready to handle a very big family, her first big assignment in their resort, she has seen from her childhood how her Mumma used to handle everything, the law career, resort handling and also herself and her brother, Abhir, "My Mumma is a super woman, all rounder, so of course I can also handle this assignment, come on Abhira, let's get ready", saying this she wears her favorite Sunglass, actually that's not hers actually, she grabbed it from her bhai's closet.

The Honey Flower resort, the constant companion of the lives of Akshara and her two children, she worked so hard for the resort, it was also going so well but nowadays it's not able to grab the attention of the tourists like before, as she always liked it to be natural, to be authentic, not like the trendy resorts, so this assignment is so big for Abhira, she doesn't want to make her Mumma go upset, it's their chance to make their resort to be in everyone's attention.

"Now?"   "Yeah, Maa please I will come back before before night"    "Armaan", Vidya glares at him but he wants to see the city at first, then he will go to the resort, "Vidya, jane do, ajayega", Dadisa says and Armaan's eyes sparkles, "Armaan will you even remember the way? If you get lost?"   "Maa, Armaan koyi chota baccha nhi hai, ajayega", says Aditi and finally Vidya agrees.

Every other members except Armaan and Krish are there at the entrance of Honey Flower Resort and there they see a girl with sunglass wearing a bright smile is coming towards them, "Welcome Sir, welcome Ma'am, welcome to Mussorrie, Paharo k Rani, and to enjoy your time beautiful Mussorrie, thank you for choosing Honey Flower Resort", she gives them her brightest smile and then suddenly she realizes there's that Jaipur wala Nanu, removing her sunglass she runs to him, "Nanu! What a surprise! You're in Mussorrie!"    "Mil hi gayi tu mujhe", both of them give the brightest smiles to each other, "Who's she Naksh Nanu?", Ruhi asks with questioning look and everyone else has the similar expression. "Ye Abhira, Jaipur mein mili thi, bht acchi bacchi hai"

Guess guys what will happen next?