Chapter 5

"Finally a vacation, though it's a small one but still" "Totally man, I'm so done with the corporate life" "Though I'm not exhausted with my cases but sometimes vacation is needed", saying this a guy wearing a sunglass enters and throws an apple towards one of his friends, "Of course, the great Armaan Poddar will say this, not surprised" "Come on guys, not again, anyways where are we going today?"

"Jal Mahal please" "But we were thinking of going to the Hawa Mahal" "Please guys, today's weather is so fit for visiting Jal Mahal, please please please" "Okay okay fine, just what Abhira says we'll follow today, yes ma'am"

"Jal Mahal? Parth it was already decided that we'll go to Hawa Mahal at first" "Armaan, tell me how many times you've visited Hawa Mahal, like from childhood days man, not again, we're going to Jal Mahal and it's final"

Abhira who has spent her whole life in Mussorrie, now in Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, she is on full mood for shopping the Rajasthani things and obviously her clicking photos for her Instagram "Photo dump".
"As much as you are liking Rajasthani aesthetics, your destination wedding for sure be Rajasthan" "What? Wedding? And that too destination wedding? Oh please, I'm so happy to be single and all" "I'm telling guys, just get ready how this not so shaadi type girl is going to change, ohooo" "What ohooo, you guys are too much"

"Armaan I mean the way you are obsessed with Hawa Mahal, please your wedding venue should be Hawa Mahal yaar", laughs Parth which makes Armaan irritated, "Why not? After all that will be my wedding, tu bhi kya yaad rakhega, right?", he punches Parth and laughs.

It is the sunset time and Abhira with her friends are standing in front of the Man Sagar Lake, the view is surreal, "I so wish Mumma and Bhai were here", thinking this Abhira is taking photos and suddenly someone bumped with her, for the sudden incident she can't balance and is about to fall but someone holds her wrist.

Who's this someone? Guess guess?

Guys if you are liking the chapters then please do vote and comment, cause that helps us writers to be motivated.....