Chapter 30

"It's been 24 hours uncle, still no news of Abhira", a panicked Abhir complains, "Abhir, we will find Abhira! I've contacted with my colleagues in Mussoorrie and Banaras, as you told about Banaras"   "But uncle what if she didn't go any of these places, I'm not understanding"   "Don't loose hope Abhir, we will reach her", says Rohit.

______________________________________
"Madam! Agayi aap", she opens her eyes, a deep sleep consumed her and she doesn't remember when did she even got in this bus, "Kaha?", she asks surprisingly looking towards the bus helper, "Nainital, aur ye last stop hai Madam", she looks outside of the bus window and tries to understand what's this person is talking about, "Oh Madam, utarana hai na aapko?", she realizes that it's time for her to get down, only one bag is what she carried with her and of course her phone also, getting down from the bus she looks towards her surroundings, she has never been here, not even planned to, how did she even reach here, she has no idea, nor does she know where to go, if circumstances were fine she would have loved the place, it's so beautiful, so good vibe feel, but remembering her situation tears come in her eyes, it's the morning time, she can see tourists and locals everywhere.

"Didi, humare resort pr chaliye na, bht accha hai", she comes back to reality by the sudden force on her wrist, a baby boy is holding her wrist, "Aap Kaun ho?"   "Mai Adi, meri mummy ki resort pr chalo na Didi", she finds a woman coming towards them, "Sorry, ye disturb kar raha hoga na, Adi chalo"   "Aapki resort hai?", the woman looks back with a smile, "Haan, aapko rehna hai?"   "Sorry mere paas itna paisa nhi hai, actually mujhe jana to Mussoorie tha, pr pata nhi galat bus pr uth gayi, phir so gayi aur, I know this sounds weird but mujhe khud nhi pata mai yeha kaise agayi", she keeps on blabbering but stops realizing here she doesn't have her Mumma to tell "Abhira! No badbad no gadbad" ,   "Accha! Koyi baat nhi tum aj rehlo yeha pr, kaal chalein jana"   "But I seriously don't have much money you know, so it's fine, mai bus k liye wait karleti hu"   "Agr bs ye baat k liye tum rehna nhi chahti to ye bht hi galat baat hai, tumhari age ki meri bhi ek behen hai, apni behen k resort pr rehlo"

She can see their resort in this resort, how her Mumma used to work so hard, managing resort, court, both of them, she looks at her phone, it's dead, needs to charge but where's the charger? "Yaar, charger bhi nhi layi, kaise jaungi wapas, kuch rasta bhi pata nhi mujhe, na kisika number yaad hai aur ye phone, iska charger to milega bhi nhi kisike paas", she lays down and thinks about what everyone must be going through, she didn't want to give them any tension, she was upset, upset with her Mumma, her Bhai and she only needed her alone time, that's why she planned to go back to Mussoorie but alas, she came here in Nainital.

______________________________________

The weather is so good, though the network is not so good here in the resort, he can't believe only because of that little boy, he agreed to stay in this resort, pacing back and forth in search of getting the signal he finally looses the strength and goes out for a fresh air, actually not, for sightseeing.

When he reaches the resort gate, he finds a girl looking towards the gate , though he was able to see only the girls back but he felt like she is someone known, so he goes towards the girl and fake coughs but the girl doesn't turn towards him maybe she was in deep thoughts, so he walks in front of her and what he sees it's enough to give him a heart attack.

Hola guys! Do support the story 😊