Chapter 29

When Abhira enters into the room, she sees the photo frame which she placed on the study table, it was from the time when Abhir completed his MBBS, three of them were so happy with each other, she, her brother and mother, touching the frame she remembers the incident from Ruhi's reception, "Aisa kyun hua, Mumma, Bhai, I don't have anyone other than you two, aur aur aj pata chala aaplogoko mai chahye hi nhi thi, kyun hua aisa mere saath, kyun", she looses her balance to stand anymore time and sits beside the table, the unstoppable tears which are coming from her eyes, she doesn't even have the strength to wipe away those.

She looks out of the door, the whole house is empty, no one is back from the event but she is sure within a short time everyone will be back, she is seeing the flashback of their dance practice, the running session with Abhir and Ruhi, all those cousins' fun, memories with all elders and her Mumma, "Mumma, kya aap pyar karti hai mujhse?", she whispers to herself, "Aur aur Bhai aap? Kya mai itni buri hu? Aapko bhi pyar nhi na mujhse?", her voice trembles while saying this.

"Abhir, mujhe bht dar lag raha, vo phn kyun nhi utha rahi", Akshara is all panicked, "Mumma silent pr hoti hai na uski phone, we will reach within few minutes, aap relax raho", Abhir tries to calm down her, "Akshu! Abhir sahi keh raha, tu relax reh aur Abhir ko drive karne de, vo thik hi hogi, relax relax", Naksh adds.

______________________________________

"Bade Papa, Mamu, kaha hai Abhira?", Akshara is on the verge of getting panic attack, "Akshu, Akshu, baccha, yehi kahi hogi vo, tu thora relax, Keerti please usko andar le jao"   "Nahi, kahi nhi jana, meri meri beti, meri Abhira, kaha hai vo, vo kuch nhi janti yehake raste, kaise ja sakti hai vo, Mussoorie chali gayi hogi wapas, Abhir Abhir, hum chalte hai wapas, vohi par hogi meri Abhira", Manish Goenka holds her hands and calls, "Akshu, shant shant ho ja mera baccha, mil jayegi Abhira"   "Khoyi nhi hai meri beti, vo mussoorie gayi hogi na, mujhe abhi jana hai, please please mujhe abhi jana hai, maat karein aaplog aisa, vo choti hai, mujhe jane dijiye uske paas", this time she breaks down and sits on the floor and her tears know no bound.

Keerti, Muskan, Swarna, Ananya and Mishti all are there with a senseless Akshara in her room where the other members are all gathered in the hall.
"Nanu, Abhira mil jayegi na?", Abhir says with fear in his eyes, "Of course Abhir, you can't be weak now, you have to be strong, for Akshu", Naksh says, "Aur Mamu k dost haina Police mein, aur Ruhi k sasur bhi to police mein hai, mil jayegi Abhira", Kairav says, "Mujhe pura yakeen hai humari Abhira jald hi mil jayegi", saying this Manish hugs Abhir and none of them can control their tears.

"Manas, we shouldn't have left Di", Kaira says with tears in her eyes, "IKR Di, humhe saath ana chahye tha, aapko kya lagta hai Di mil jayegi na jald hi?", Manas is on the verge of crying, "Haan pakka, mil jayegi", they see Ruhi standing and both of them run to hug her.

"Abhir, what do you think kaha ja sakti hai vo? Now we have 2 places in our mind, one is here in this city, Udaipur and the other is Mussoorie, in 2 k elawa kuch aur jaga ho sakta hai?"  , Rohit asks, "I am not understanding yaar, jane ko to kaha bhi ja sakti hai, it's not necessary ki jaha janeka possibility ho waha hi jayegi"   "Of course Abhir, but beta we have to start with the probability, this is why it's needed to know", Madhav states, "In 2 k elawa phir ek aur jaga hi mere dimag mein araha", Abhir says with tears in his eyes.

Hola guys! How's the chapter?✨