Chapter 17

A morning which is not being like the regular everyday morning, Abhira looks outside of their house and remembers her childhood when she used to cry whenever she used to see others with their father, grandparents, cousins, uncle aunty, and her that dream is now the reality though she still thinks only if she can get her Papa back as well, she feels someone tapping her shoulder, "Mumma, good morning", she hugged her, when she looks at her she sees finally her Mumma is relaxed and that is making her happy.

"Thank God today is Sunday otherwise when would we have planned for the family lunch", Akshara says with a smile, "Mumma itna bada family hai humari, mujhe to lag raha shaadi ka guest list hai"   "Pagal, abhi tk to tune puri family ko bhi nhi dekhi", smacked Abhir, "What? Isse bhi zyada bada?"   "Haan, Nani's grandparents family, Maheshwaris, Ananya Nani kitni cute hai tu pagal hi ho jayegi unhe dekh kar, phir Mishti Nani, Kuhu Nani"   "Mumma itna bada family!! What do you guys do in family function? Aur kisi guest ko bulane k to jaga bhi nhi hote honge"   "And now Ruhi's in laws are also going to be included, Poddars,", hearing Poddars Abhira remembers a definite Poddar, "Oho Abhira kya hogaya, duniya k eklauta Poddar thori hai", that time bell rings, "I'll check", saying this Abhira goes and when she opens the door she feels like she will get a heart attack, "Abhira ki bacchi, ye duniya ka eklauta Poddar hi hai", she internally cries and screams, "Tum!!!", Armaan removes his sunglasses and gives exactly same expression like her, "Not again!" and says, "Bhai, humlog galat address pr agaye, let's move", saying this he stars going away, "Armaan what's wrong, this is the right address", saying this Rohit finds both Armaan and Abhira having same expression in their faces, "Tumdono jante ho ek dusre ko?"

So basically all the youngsters come to Akshara's place for helping her with the preparation as she has invited everyone for lunch.
"Armaan tumne kabhi bataya nhi tum iss Poddar family se ho", Akshara is happy to find her favorite student but she was unaware of the fact that Armaan belongs from a well known Law Family, "Ma'am it felt so awkward to introduce like that, that's why"   "I am so glad ki tumhe wapas dekh payi, my student is doing so great in his career, I am so proud beta", she pats his head which makes Abhira feeling irritated, does Armaan miss that reaction? No, he sees Abhira's reaction very well and makes his smile a lot more brighter just for irritating her.
"Di, I'm telling you, aapki devar na ek number k behuda insan hai", the way she says this Ruhi can't control her laugh, "Kyun?kya hua?"   "Isne mera phone lake mein phek diya", she remembers the incident and gets more irritated, "Abhira vo to accident tha na? Abhi tum dono ne hi bataya"   "Haww aap uske side le rahi Di, so not fair"   "What happened?", Rohit comes, "Jiju I don't know anything you have to be on my side, Di to devar ji k side leli phatse", Rohit laughs seeing her talks, "Okay done, I am on Abhira's side".

"To bacchu,yehi hai aapke Abhira", Aditi asks with a teasing tone, "Di! Ye aapka aapka kya laga rakha hai, dekha na kaise baat kar rahi thi jaise abhi sar phordegi"   "Aww, aur mera bhai ka to muh hi latak gaya"   "Kuch bhi, baithna hi nhi hai yeha", he walks towards the door and bang, NOT AGAIN!

But I would say yes please again! 🤭