Chapter 10

The next day.....
"Yaar we will leave tomorrow please, now if you guys are gonna stay here more, then no problem I will go alone, I can't say more lies to Mumma and Bhai"   "Okay baba, done, but at least till we are here, be happy na, all these tensions and all we will think about after reaching Mussorrie only"   "Okay done"

Poddar House...
"You are back already?"    "Yeah Di, I came yesterday"   "Seriously! That's surprising, 1 minute! What happened?Why are you looking upset?"    "Di, I will tell you later but from where you have come now?"   "Ohohoo my brother came yesterday but he didn't even look for her sister,haan!"   "Di I was so tired that I just came, ate and sleep,that too in my room"   "Okay bacchuuu! Anyways, Krish and I went with Dadi Sa, it was long time na that she went to her sister, Badi Dadi sa"   "Dadi sa didn't come?"    "No, she will stay for some days, by the way where is everyone?"    "They went towards the Goenkas"    "Why didn't you go?"   "Thought of chilling at home"    "Lazy boy, after I freshen up, I'm going to listen to your reason of this latka hua muh", saying this Aditi goes towards her room.

When Abhira steps out the hotel and is actually walking around the roads, something unusual she starts to feel, as if everything is so soothing, even the breeze, she wants to be here, in Udaipur, why everything is seeming like this place is hers? She has no idea,
"Udaipur is so beautiful yaar"   "See! Told you and there you were not ready", Ritu told while feeling proud of herself where Srishti looks at a silent Abhira, not like she is upset, as if she is in so much peace.

"Maa, why me? Ask Krish na"   "Armaan! Krish just came"   "Then there is Aryan as well, why me"   "Can't believe this boy, if you are not going then just see", Vidya says sternly, "Okay fine, I don't like this shopping and all", an irritated Armaan leaves saying this, where Aditi and the other cousins burst out laughing.

"I am sure Mumma is going to scold me for how much I'm spending in shopping"    "Chill yaar Abhira, not like we come in Udaipur everyday"   "Ritu, Srish! Guys just be here haan! I'm just coming from that store", saying this Abhira goes almost like running with shopping bags in both her hands, and and and she bumps with someone, all her bags fall on the floor, of course it's none other than Armaan, both of them looks at each other, giving a "NOT AGAIN" look, "You!!! Again!! What's your problem!"    "Listen, this time it's your fault, not mine, you were running like crazy not me"    "Couldn't you see that someone is coming!My bags!"    "Miss Abhira! Your bags didn't fall in lake, one minute (saying this he starts picking up the bags) here, take your bags"   "Not giving you any thanks"    "How rude you are!"    "Ohohooo, mister "Dhakka Kumar" made my phone fell in the lake and telling me that I am rude!"    "I said sorry, and I also wanted to help"    "I don't need"    "Then what do you want now me to do"    "Just go away", saying this she drops the plan to go to the store and turns going back to Ritu and Srishti, once again Armaan keeps looking at her the whole time, "Whom you are looking at?"    "Maa! No one, you are done already?"    "Obviously not, come with me to the second floor"   "Maa please let's go na"    "Armaann!"    "Okay fine"

How's the chapter? Do vote 🥺