Chapter 8

Udaipur...
Ruhi is extremely nervous, it's not like this is their first meeting but somehow it's like actually, all the other times whenever they met both families were present, she is pacing back and forth because of nervousness, someone taps on her shoulder, "What happened?" "Nothing" "Then why are you looking tensed?" "Actually not tensed
, I'm being nervous" "Ruhi! What's the matter to be nervous about, the next you are getting married, I'm seriously not understanding, are you not sure about this marriage?somehow?" "No B.Nani, Rohit is a pure soul, why will I be not sure, it's just that it's full arrange marriage na, we didn't get much time to know about each other and all" "The marriage is still one month away, take this time to know each other and you both are even engaged now, so it's totally fine with both the families Rooh" "Hmm, B.Nani I have something important to tell you but after I come back from the lunch, okay?" "Everything fine?" "Yeah, oh I forgot to tell you, Kairav Mamu is coming with family" "Family?Means Kaira and Munna are coming also?" "Yeah yeah, they are also coming, anyways bye B.Nani, B.Nanu left for his some friends lunch, do tell him", saying this Ruhi leaves and Swarna looks that Rohit has even come to take her, "I hope Rohit will always be like this and both of them always be happy"

Scene be back in Jaipur....
"See how much Mumma scolded me, hnnnnn, I guess I won't even get another phone" "You and your drama" "Arey Srish, stop na!" "Okay, stand here" "Haww!! Mumma bribed you, I just knew it" "Abhira!If you can give a beautiful pose, I can take a very good photo of you, just like you say Rajasthani aesthetics" "Wow!I knew it, you can never betray me and join Mumma's army", happily poses Abhira, after giving so many poses and taking so many poses when she finally stops, she sees an elderly man looking at her with a smile, "Nanu!Hello?" "Hmm?You are calling me?" "Yes, I was seeing how you were looking at me the whole time", she says by raising both her eyebrows, this reminds him something from the past and bursts out laughing, "Chotu, you are reminding me of someone" "Everyone says this when they get caught", she again saying this by raising both her eyebrows, "Of my sister" "Sister?How can your sister be of my age, like anything you say, I'm going to believe" "She's still this much to me you know, she never got the chance to be old like me", Abhira can see tears in his eyes, "Are you okay?" "Yeah yeah absolutely, be always like this, happy child" "I am very sorry, if I've hurt you" "No no, nothing like that, you live here?" "Noo!! I live in hilly side, have come here with friends" "You are local?" "Umm, you can say, basically I am from Udaipur, have come here to attend a wedding" "Wow, Rajasthani haan" "Why don't you visit Udaipur, we are leaving tomorrow for Udaipur" "I would love to, but Mumma only agreed for Jaipur, if I go Udaipur also, she's going to kill me for sure" "I will wait for you and also your Mumma, wait wait let me give you my card, whenever you come Udaipur, you are going to call me, right?" "Right!" "What's your name?" "Abhira, Abhira Sharma" "And Nanu, your na... wait here in your card it's written na? So you are Naksh Singhania!" "Hmm" "Abhiraaa", Abhira looks back and realizes how she just left Srishti behind, "Your friend?" "Yeah, okay bye Nanu, take care"

Did you guys like this chapter! 🥺
Story needs your precious support ❤