Chapter 22

"I've talked with bhai" "Abhira! Abhir will come, let's start the practice", saying this Ruhi ties her dupatta, getting ready for the dance practice, "Di are we only going to practice? Jiju k family nhi ayenge?", asks Kaira, "They are on the way, we can start I guess and and and humhe koyi choreographer ki zarurat nhi, kyun Naksh Nanu?", smiles Ruhi, "Of course, ye humari family tradition hai, is mein hum khud choreographer hai" "Aur Abhir ko bhi ye steps ka pata hai, to vo jb bhi aye zyada masla nhi hoga" "Wah bhai, sabko pata hai except me, Abhira ki to koyi value hi nhi", saying this Abhira sits beside Keerti and hugs her, "Arey meri bacchi, Naira kitni acchi dancer thi tujhe pata hai? Tu bhi yun phatse karlegi, humare family k sabko ye steps ata hai, kabhi na bhi dekhe tb bhi ata hai", laughs Keerti and hugs her back, "Wah wah Ananya Nani ko to jadu ki jhappi ki koyi zarurat hi nhi", everyone looks that Maheshwaris have also arrived.

"Nanu-Nani ki shaadi k sare dances hai iss mein", Ruhi plays the video and everyone is fully concentrating towards the video, specially Abhira, Manas, Kaira, they are so fully into the video that they don't even realize that Poddars have also arrived.

"Kisiko to samajh hi nhi araha ki humlog aye hai", Aryan says sadly and at that moment Swarna notices them, "Arey aaplog agaye, aap hi ka intezar kar rahe the hum"

Everyone is watching the video and Naksh remembering the old days and refreshing those by talking to the Poddars, suddenly they see the video to stop and the light to go off and then comes the tone of BADHAI HO BADHAI, Abhira and Kaira come together with the welcoming step, they make Ruhi to untie her dupatta and make her to sit beside Rohit, everyone gradually takes part in the dance, Poddars as well.

When Abhir enters, he sees how everyone is dancing together, his Mumma to be dancing after years and the peace she has in her face it's not explainable, this is the thing which is giving him happiness, the tone of the song drags him to perform steps as well, the happiness of everyone knows no bounds by seeing him, and the song ends with Abhir hugging Ruhi and Abhira.

"What a great family bond", Armaan's face is not stopping from giving his warm smile non stop, the whole environment is like this that he can't even stop himself from smiling, and the family stories of them, so wholesome, "Kitna amazing family haina", Aditi says, "True, itne sare members aur itne khush sab ek saath" "So happy for Bhai, aur bhai k saath saath humhe bhi itne acche moments ka hissa banne ka chance mil raha"

"Mehendi aaplog yeha rakhlein zarur par sangeet humare waha rakhte hai", Kaveri says with a smile, "Of course, koyi baat nhi but abhi to dinner ka waqt ho gaya", says Naksh with a smile and everyone goes towards the dining hall.

"Yaar why Sangeet there, sara plan garbar ho jayega", Abhira keeps blabbering, "Kaunsa plan? Kya karne wali ho tum?", hearing the voice she turns and finds of course none other than Armaan, "Haww, why will I tell about my plan to you Mr. Poddar?" "Cause you are giving suspicious vibe Miss Sharma", Armaan gives a fake smile, "Suspicious! Pagal to tum? Meri behen ki shaadi hai, koyi aisa waisa plan nhi bht hi khas plan banayi thi jo abh ekdam barbad hone wala hai" "Oh hello! Mera bhi Bhai ka shaadi hai, aur plan kyun barbad hoga? Tumhe kya lagta hai humare ghar pr kuch exciting happening cheezein nhi hote?" "Tumhe dekh kar to lagta nhi hai, ek number k khadoos lagte ho tum" "Tumse baat karna hi bekar hai", he is about to go but then she calls him, "Accha accha suno, plan execute karne mein help karoge?" "What's the plan Miss?"

Hola guys! I tried to give the feel of rishta 😩, do comment!