Chapter 24

"How's the practice going?", Abhira looks at an exhausted Armaan, it's visible that he was practicing, "For the boys vs girls? I am not going to tell you" "Ohkay! Harne to waise hi wale ho" "Will see, Sangeet is tomorrow na? Dekhenge", saying this she gives him a tough glare which he returns her as well.

"Jaldiii, otherwise we will be late", saying this come Abhir and Manas, though all the males of the house are present but none of the female members, of course they are still getting ready!

When they take the entry to Poddar House, it's just before the late evening, daylight is still there and they become amazed to see the decoration, it's so pretty, nothing loud but so cosy.
Abhira goes around the area and admires the decoration, it's all done in the outdoor area, which is making a big difference, "Waise ye decoration pr mere ideas zyada use hua hai", Abhira gets shocked seeing Armaan whispering, "Yaar Khadoosmaan, dara diya tumne mujhe" "Whatever, decoration kaisa laga?" "Though I don't wanna say but truly, it's superb" "I know how much talented I am", he sets his hair dramatically, "Drama king", laughs Abhira.

The Sangeet ceremony starts with Akshara's song "Dil se bandhi ek dor (Life is beautiful)"

The second performance is from Aditi, singing "Bahara Bahara"

It's time for the girls team to show their dancing talent and there they come on the stage, how's their performance? In which song? Here's the song...

Will the boys be left behind? No chance, here they are on the stage now to show their dancing skill...

Well, the result will be announced at the end but now who to come on the stage? The bride and the groom, so yeah all the youngsters make them to stand in the middle and the song starts "Nachde ne saare", the elders also join.

And how's the Sangeet going to end? With all the family members dancing on "Teri hui"

The sangeet event finally ends with all smiling faces, specially Ruhi and Rohit, smile is not leaving their faces.

"So so so, jeeta Kaun?", Abhira asks excitedly and everyone looks with excitement to the elders but there's mischievous smile on their faces, "Arey aaplog hans kyun rahe ho", asks Armaan, "Exactly humne itna practice kiya", agrees Abhir and the other also nod, "Sab jeet Gaye",smiles Manish, "Haww Par Nanu, this is not fair Haan, you are saving the boys na? We know our performance was the best" "No chance, our one was!", Abhir makes Abhira to stand behind and says, "Bhaiii, we are the winner" "Completely agreed, our one is so full of energy", demands Aditi, "To Di, humlog bhi so nhi rahe the", says Armaan with the same tone, "Arey bas bas, ye khushi ka mahol hai baccho, sab jeet gaye na, khush raho, Kal mehendi bhi hai, we have to prepare for that as well", Keerti says, "Ekdam, baccho abh aur behes nhi", strictly says Dadisa.

According to you, which team wins? Girls or boys? 🤭