Chapter 21

They are standing at the gate of Singhanias, everyone waiting for their arrival there with Aarti plate.
Akshara starts to feel like her Mumma's embrace, her Nani's embrace are waiting for her finally, she always craved for this place, these people but life never gave her the chance, and right now she is standing here, in her Mumma's house, the place which saw her growth.

So many people, never before Abhira has seen so many people together, nor did she have any idea that she actually has such a big family, the Singhania house is so full of warmth, everyone is treating them like they are some precious jewels which need to be taken care of otherwise it will get lost, when Naksh Nanu took her to her Nani's room, she felt like crying, she doesn't even know the reason why but the feeling is so strong as if she is still there and smiling at her and complaining why did she come so late? Her Nani and Nana's photo brought a huge smile in her face, how loveable they look, only if she could have met them. She walks around the corridor, the photo frames of her Par Nani Akshara, Par Nanu Naitik, sunshine people, that's what comes in her mind seeing their photos.

"Mamu Ruhi ki shaadi k preparation k liye abh to nikalna hoga" "Tu dono yehi pr rukh ja, hum sab bhi to jayenge na, saradin rehlena waha, phir raat k time ghar ajana hum sabke saath" "Nhi Mamu, Aru bhi nhi hai, Maa nhi hai pr Maasi to hai uski, hum dono vohi rehlenge" "Thik hai, I'm also leaving for Goenkas, aja tu dono bhi"

Goenkas, not the same vibe like Singhanias, but it still has a connection vibe as if it's her own, which really is, she looks at her Mumma and sees how tears are there in her eyes, this is the place where her Mumma spent her young days, where her Nani Nanu lived, she sees her Di, Mamu, Mami, Par Nanu, Par Nani, Kaira, Manas everyone standing at the gate with bright smiles in their faces, how amazing na? To have a family of your own, with Grandparents, cousins, uncles, aunts.

"To teri naam Nani-Nanu k naam se milake rakha gaya? How cute!", Abhira says with adorable voice and looks at Kaira, "Nani-Nanu k love story suna aapne?" "Nhi bs itna pata hai vo dono ekdam best the", Abhira says dreamily, "Just heard the right thing, mai aur Abhir sunte the unke stories bachpan mein", Ruhi comes with a plate full of kachoris, "Wow! Did sunao na mujhe" "Haan Haan mujhe bhi", Kaira says excitedly and then they see Manas comes running towards them, "Why are you girls leaving me alone! I am so missing Bhaiya now!" "Baith ja, sabko sunati hu", Ruhi says with a laugh.

"Kitne saalon k baad ghar mein aise khushi ayi, sab bacche eksaath", Sawrna says by looking at cousin gang at one side and Akshara, Kairav, Muskan on the side, which makes Manish all teary eyed.

"Wow! Kitne amazing!!! Di we are also going to dance on these songs in your wedding na?", asks Abhira still watching the wedding videos of Naira-Kartik, "Haan gharke sab shaadiya mein hi ye tradition hai, teri shaadi mein bhi hoga" "Meri shaadi?" "Kyun? Shaadi nhi karni tujhe?" "Ummm.. Koyi Nana jaisa mil jaye to kyun nhi! Unke love story how amazing!" "Kyun nhi, zarur milega" "Di mujhe sabke wedding photos, videos dekhni hai please" "Chal dikhati hu"

Hi guys! Are you loving the story? 🥰