Chapter 25

"Yessss, like this, maza ayega Di, Jiju dhoond hi nhi payega", Abhira and Kaira laugh together thinking of the situation when Rohit will find it difficult to search his name in Ruhi's mehendi, both the families are present in the Goenka House, all ready in green, vibing with Mehendi charm, the decoration was as well with subtle green-yellow touch.

"Di come na, let's start", saying this Kaira drags Abhira for the dance, every female members of both the bride and groom's family joins the dance, where the male members admires the whole vibe

"I am understanding your point Mr.Gupta, I will come soonest, my brother's wedding is on going, as soon as the marriage is done I am coming", by talking over phone Armaan is coming towards the stairs not noticing anything else and THUP, he looks at Abhira, then at her hands and then at his sherwani, it's covered with her mehendi, "Abhira! Kya kardi tum! My new sherwani!" "WTH DHAKKA KUMAR!! YOU'VE SPOILED MY MEHENDI!!! AND YOU HAVE THE GUT TO SCREAM AT ME! YOUR STAINED SHERWANI IS NOTHING IN FRONT OF MY DISASTER MEHENDI!!!", she keeps screaming at him with full energy and he realizes her Mehendi is all messed up now, "Oh no, I am so sorry Abhira, I didn't see you, tum to dekh leti at least" "At first phone, now Mehendi, what's wrong with you Armaan!Meri Mehendi, Mummaa", she starts crying, "Abhira Abhira, calm down, calm down, I've spoiled your Mehendi na? I will get it done right, bs thora sa hi bigra hai bs 2 fingers k aur palm k left mein thora" "Ye thora lagta hai tumhe!" "I can fix, trust me" "No chance! Badla le rahe ho na mujhse? Mehendi artist has also left" "Abhira! Itna waqt yehi mehendi k saath rahogi to yehi color bhi ajayega" "Haww Armaan, tumne aisa kyun kiya, meri mehendi, hnnnn" "Trust me, I can fix", she looks at him suspiciously, "Pakka?" "Pakka, chalo"

They are in the rooftop, there's a sitting place with all pillows and all, there Armaan is fixing Abhira's mehendi, "I didn't expect that you'll do this much good design in the spoiled parts" "Told you" "Bhai bhi expert hai mehendi lagane mein, vohi laga deta hai mujhe" "Now done" "Pretty!" "Now now see I've fixed your mehendi but what about my sherwani?" "Wash pr de dena" "Tumne lagayi na, to tum saaf karogi" "Okay, chalo", saying this Abhira touches his sherwani with one of her mehendi covered fingers slightly and then runs away, "Abhira! Iska badla to milega tumhe"

Do vote and comment guys if you are enjoying the story 😊✨