Chapter 4

Abhira and friends are going to Jaipur for their trip, that too by train, a long journey from Mussoorie to Jaipur but with the amount of excitement they have, this is nothing in front of that.

Flashback....
"You have become completely mad, you are only going for a trip and so many clothes?" "Mumma, what if I feel like I should have brought this dress that dress with me, so why to take risk?" "Have you seen how much heavy you've made this luggage? And of course,not one you've packed two luggages, we are not coming with you remember?", realizing how much heavy the luggages actually are, "Mumma, then come with us na, we've never gone to Rajasthan, we'll have a family trip there, what say?" "Rajasthan, Bade Papa would have make you visit whole Rajasthan", subconsciously told Akshara, "Bade Papa?Who's this?", then she realized what she actually told, " One of my students relative, they've invited us many times" "Wow, then why we never gone?" "Abhira not now, I don't want to hear your nagging, take out extra clothes"

After a long long journey they've finally reached Jaipur, the pink city. She doesn't know why but after reaching there she starts to feel nostalgic as if something is calling her and unknowingly she feels like crying, "Abhira! What happened?" "Nothing, Jaipur is something else" "Abhira! Cab has come, we'll have to go to hotel" "Oh yeah yeah".

Akshara is continuously calling her but as her phone is silent, she doesn't realize and she checks her phone after freshening up, she immediately calls back, "Mumma" "Abhira!How many calls I made, where was your phone?" "It was silent" "If you will put it on silent, why do you even take this with you" "Mumma (and she starts crying)" "Abhira betu, what happened? Why are you crying?" "I don't know but I am feeling so sad, mumma I don't know what's happening" "Are you alright? Wait I will send Abhir, don't worry", Abhira realized what she did by saying this, "No mumma, I was just missing you both, you are always over thinking, everything is fine here, you know what you should have come Jaipur, it's something else(when there came no reply from the other side Abhira thinks phone got disconnected) Mumma, are you there?" "Yeah, okay betu, take rest now, and if anything needed you are going to call me or Abhir, alright?" "Yes Buddy"

What will happen now in Jaipur?