Chapter 3

"Mumma, let her go, it's her final year na", Abhira pleads through her eyes while Abhir is trying to convince their Mumma, but nothing changes Akshara's decision, "No, I've already told Abhira is not going anywhere"   "Mumma, Abhira is saying she's going to do No badbad no gadbad, right Abhira?", Abhir dragged Abhira and pinched her, "Aaaa! I mean yes Mumma, no badbad no gadbad, please na lemme go Mumma, everyone is going"   "Ohkay, everyone is going?", nods Abhira with a big smile, "Shilpa is also going then?",smirks Akshara, "Hawww! See bhai, this is not right, Shilpa doesn't like going out, why is Mumma asking about her!Not fair",saying this Abhira goes to her room. "Maa, please let her na"   "Abhir you know her, how will I let her go alone, if anything happens to her Abhir, I I will not be able to live",saying this Akshara starts crying like there is no ending, all the people she has lost, their faces are coming in front of her eyes, "Abhir I only have you two, I can't"   "Maa Maa look, you have to get out of this fear, nothing will happen to us trust me, and Abhira! Your jhalli girl, you have no idea what she can do, the stories I've heard from you about Nani, I'm telling you our Abhira is just like her in this matter, she can handle herself, you have to trust her Maa", Abhir cups Akshara's face and gives a soothing smile. "Where are they going?"  "I knew it you will agree"   "Abhir! I asked where are they going?" "Oh yeah, Jaipur"   "Jaipur?No, nowhere near my past, no"    "Maa, you can't keep her in a cage, she needs to know the world, and if by doing this she comes to our past lives it's good for her, why can't she know about her root"   "She doesn't need to know anything Abhir, it's for her good, you won't feel sad for the things till you know they were not yours"   "Don be afraid Maa, even if she visits Udaipur, neither Abhira knows about them nor they"

"Yayyyy, thank you Mumma, love youuuu"    "Oh hello, miss copycat of my name, I've convinced her"   "Hawww bhaaiii!! Again again you're irritating me"   "Who convinced Mumma?"   "Why are you not leaving for the hospital by the way, goo"   "Of course, and you also do some studies otherwise no one can stop you from failing"    "Bhaaaiiii, see Mumma!!!"

So guys what do you think will happen next?