Chapter 20

"So you guys are coming before 15 days, no cheating Billa Boy!", Ruhi says by hugging Abhir, "Done Billi Girl", and both of them laughs remembering their childhood days, "Now I am feeling left out", both of them look towards a girl pouting, "Abhira!!", both Abhir and Ruhi calls together, "Aap donoke saath mein memories hai, meri nhi hai"   "Pagal, abhi hoga na itna sara memories", Ruhi hugs saying this and her eyes become moist remembering her Poppy and Mausa.

Akshara along with her two children are looking at the cars leaving the resort, their families are leaving, suddenly it starts feeling so empty, before realizing tears star to fall from her eyes and she starts crying, "Mumma, kya hua?",Abhira asks being worried, "Mumma, you wanna go Udaipur?", hearing Abhir's voice she looks at her son who is all grown up now, "Nahi betu, bs bht saalon k baad sabko dekhi"   "Mumma why don't you agree that you actually wanna go, live with everyone, I know how much you miss being with family"   "Sometimes being away saves you more", saying this Akshara goes inside the resort leaving a confused Abhira and a worried Abhir.

After some days....
"So you are going Udaipur?", nods Abhira happily, "Wow Abhira, I'm so happy for you, such a big family you have"   "Same here, I'm so happy for myself, you won't believe how happy Mumma was, unke chehre pr aisa sukun kabhi nhi dekhi mai"   "Enjoy the fullest", Srishti hugs Abhira and both the girl smile brightly.

"But Mumma I have a meeting today na?"   "Armaan, tera responsibility bhi banta hai ki nhi, Rohit k in-laws hai sab, we all are family"   "To bhai k in-laws hai bhai ko jane bole na, mujhe kyun Maa"    "Maasa abh aap hi samajhaye"   "Armaan they welcomed us so well in Mussorrie and besides Abhir is also not coming with them so it's your responsibility to go and receive as Rohit can't go today"   "Par Dadisa, waha B. Nanu, Naksh Nanu, Kairav Mamu aur Manas, they all will be there, why will I need to be?"   "Kyun ki we want one of our member to be there along with them, now are you going or not", saying this Vidya pulls his ear, "Aaaa Maa, okay I will go", saying this he starts going towards the door and bumps into Aditi, "Wah wah bhai, itni jaldi! Pehle jake meeting complete karo uske bad airport jana", whispers Aditi which makes Armaan's ear to turn red, "Di! Kuch bhi"

At the airport...
When Akshara puts her first step in Udaipur, her heart starts crying, all her memories start come running back to her, when she left Udaipur she had Abhira in her womb and there her Abhira is standing right with her all grown up, her eyes become moist seeing her happy daughter. She always knew whenever she will come here, her emotions will overpower her, that is what happening now, she only hopes things to be alright, can't life be fair with her once? At least now?

The feeling is so peaceful, so warm and as well so emotional, she now knows the reason why she was feeling so connected with Rajasthan before, it's her place, her Mumma's place, her ancestors' place, going forward she sees how her Par Nanu, Nanu, Mamu and cousin are waiting for them, she feels so happy to see them only if her bhai was here, but yeah duty comes first and that's what Abhir is, for him whatever it takes he will always give priority to his patients.

They are about to enter inside the car when they see a boy running towards them, "Sorry sorry, actually I had a meeting", his fast breathing is giving the clarity that he has come by running, "Armaan, why did you have to come beta?"   "Ma'am, what are you saying, it's my responsibility", he smiles and then he looks at Abhira, she also looks at him and that is the time they hear from far the Rajasthani song "Kesariya Balam" tone is coming, maybe someone is listening, but can there be any more good way to welcome Rajasthani Beti other than this?

Hey people! Missed me? How's the chapter? 🥰