Chapter 14

"To ye resort"  "Haan Nanu ye humara resort hai, 1 minute (she again wears her sunglass) now here's presenting you all a welcoming dance from us", saying this goes back to the gate and let the dancers take the place, they are dancing on "Bumroh Bumroh" song and there Abhira is watching them dance and also doing semi dance by standing there with a big smile.

Everyone already in their respective rooms and by their expression it's evident that they are all impressed as well, there's still time for Akshara and Abhir to return, Abhira is sitting at the reception and doing her work. "Teri Mumma kaha hai?"  "Oh Nanu, aap! Mumma to court gayi hai, vo lawyer haina, waise Nanu your memory is very sharp haan", she raises her eyebrows which makes Naksh laugh, "Haan vo to hai"  "Nanu waise reservation time it's written that you are coming for wedding related matter"  "Haan, mere natin ki shaadi hai, pre-wedding shoot karni hai usko yeha"  "Wow, vo hi ladki jo meri barein mein puch rahi thi, haina?", he nodds, "If you guys need any help then please mujhe bolna"    "Pakka", both them see someone coming towards them, it's Manish Goenka, "Naksh, Madhav ne kuch details diya?"  "Details usko bhi nhi pata, bs itna pata hai Mussorrie mein hai", Abhira becomes curious of what they are talking about, "You guys are searching for something? I can help you, I know everything of Mussorrie, bachpan se yehi pr hu", Manish looks at her and she gives a bright smile just like Naira, "Actually hum kisiko dhund rahe, humare beti jo Mussorrie mein hi hai", says Naksh, "Vo ghum gayi kya?"  "Bht lamba kahani hai beta", says Manish, "Aaplogo ko help chahye to mujhe bol sakte hai, in fact Mumma will love to help you pakka, bhai bhi help kar sakta hai, vo doctor hai to Mumma aur Bhai bht se logoko jante hai, volog ajayenge thore der mein"  "It would be of great help beta"  "Aaplog tension maat karein, I'm sure you will find her", both of the elders patted her head and leaves, and she prays that they get their daughter back.

"Abhir is not back yet?"  "No, wait I'm texting him"  "Everything went smooth na? Kuch gadbad to nhi ki?" "No Mumma, everything went smooth"  "Sach bol rahi na?"  "Mummaaa!! By the way, the guests need our help", she says by sitting beside her Mumma, "For sure, arrangements, food kuch preferences bataye?"  "Not that case, for some other matter, vo... Bhai agaye", she sees Abhir coming back.

"Beti kho gayi?", Abhir asks, "Haan matlab ki ghum gayi"  "If they give us details and their daughter is here then for sure we can help", says Abhir and nodds Akshara, "To dinner k bad chalein?", asks Abhira, "Thik hai".

So are they going to meet? You guys excited?