Chapter 31

"Abhira tum!", the sudden loud voice brings her back to the reality and what she sees in front of her, it's enough for her to loose her balance and she was about to fall behind but he holds her wrist at the right time, "Relax Abhira!", she balances herself and stands up from her sitting position, "Tum yeha! Kaise?", she asks with surprise in her voice, "That's what I should ask you in fact, what are you doing here? Kisine mujhe bataya nhi ki tumlog Nainital arahe ho"   "Sirf mai ayi", she looks far away and while saying this, "What? Again friends trip? Permission kaise mili tumhe? You were to go back to Mussoorrie na?"   "Mussoorrie hi jane wali thi, galat bus pr agayi aur phir"   "Do even hear yourself that what you are saying? Udaipur se Nainital ka distance kitna hai, do you even know? Aur iss pure journey mein tum kar kya rahi thi ki tumhe pata hi nhi chala aur tum Nainital agayi? Ghar se bhag k to nhi ayi na tum?"   "Armaan! Mind your language! Aisi lagti hu mai tumhe!"   "Tumhari baaton mein mujhe to koyi logic nhi samajh arahi, aur ek minute tum akeli Mussoorrie kyun ja rahi thi! Abhira what's going on!"   "Abh kya batau mai, itna kuch ho gaya, I don't know what to say", she takes a deep breath and looks again to the far away tree, "Matlab? Aur ghar pr inform bhi ki ho ki nhi?"   "Yaar Armaan please, ghar pr batado, mere phn dead ho chuka hai aur charger bhi nhi layi aur iss phone to mumma k bht purana model wala phone hai, you remember tumne mere phn giradi to mumma ne mujhe punishment k liye ye purana phn pakra di, abh iss ancient phn k charger hoga bhi nhi kisike paas", she looks at him and realizes how she was talking full speed all these time without even taking a breath, "I can't believe Abhira, sach sach batao kisi ladke k saath bhag k to nhi ayi na tum?"   "Armaan! Just shut up okay? Help nhi karna hai to seedha no bolo but don't talk rubbish"   "Tumhare baatein to mere sar k upar se ja rahe, anyways mai call karta hu"

______________________________________

"Thank God, Armaan ko mil gaya Abhira! Warna kaise dhund pate hum usse", Ruhi says with tears in her eyes where Akshara is continuously crying, "Mujhe Nainital jana hai, mujhe meri beti k paas jana hai betu", Akshara holds Abhir's hands and says with tears, "Mumma, Armaan hai waha, meanwhile Nanu aur Mai chalte hai, aap please yehi pr rahe"    "Abhir sahi keh raha, Akshu tere tabiyat bilkul theek nhi hai, Armaan to hai hi aur hum dono bhi jayenge, Akshu Akshu baccha mere baat maan, please", Naksh holds Akshara by shoulder and she cries even more.

______________________________________
"Abhira, I know tumhe bht hi hurt feel huwi, but you know sometimes the circumstances are something else which bounds us to do things which we don't even want to, and we should never judge anyone based on past", she looks at him at this, "Take your time, but please do think what I told you", he gets up from the bench where both of them were sitting and started going towards the resort gate.
It's the late evening, the sky is changing it's color, she can see how the orange vibe is all there, this season of the year is her favorite from childhood, the sky is full of beautiful clouds and the sky color is the prettiest in this season, all three of them used to go for sight seeing in this time everyday and she being the photo freak used to take lots and lots of photos of the sky, "Abhira! Kitni photo leni hai tujhe, moments ko enjoy bhi karna hota hai, na ki bs photos khinchte raho"   "Mumma isko na acche se pitai karein, bht badmash hoti ja rahi"   "Mumma! Bhai ko chup karne bolo, so mean bhai!", unknowingly smile comes in her face remembering the days, the simple days when she was happy, all of them were happy.

Hey people! What's up! How's the chapter? 😊