Chapter 26

"Tu to itni fast fast improve kar rahi Abhira", Ruhi exclaims happily seeing Abhira doing Kathak practice, "Thank you Di, only because of you, how good of a teacher you are, itne busyness mein bhi you are teaching me", Abhira hugs Ruhi from behind and both the sisters smile with warmth, "Chuhi aur Copy Cat, no doubt you two make a good pair", comes Abhir and both the sisters give him a death glare, "Bhai, abhi Mumma ko batati hu"   "Billa boy ko sahi karne k liye Maasi ki zarurat nhi, kyun Billa dar jata hai humare pair se"   "Chuhi aur copy cat se Kaun darta hai", saying this he runs away and both the sisters run after him.

The haldi ceremony is being held in the respective houses of bride and groom, with all yellow vibe, be it for getup aur decorations, all yellow.

"Aru ki bht yaad arahi mujhe", Akshara says with tears in her eyes holding the family photo, "Akshu mera baccha ro maat, Ruhi dekhlegi to aj k din bhi vo royegi", Manish says with tears, "B Nanu, Maasi", Ruhi comes there and when she sees her Matashree's photo tears knows no bound for her, "Aisa kyun hai B Nanu, Meri Matashree kyun nhi hai mere saath, kyun"   "Rooh, my cutie pie, Maasi ko dekh baccha, Maasi to haina aapke paas", saying this Akshara hugs Ruhi and both burst into tears.

It's the wedding day, the Goenka House is both giving a happy vibe along with a sad mood, their daughter is going to leave the house, "Par Nanu, smile na, your little Rooh is becoming bride today", Abhir says with happiness, "Abhir, tera ye Par Nanu ne bht se galtiya kiya hai beta, maaf kardiya na tune?"   "That day when Mumma told me herself, maine maaf kardiya Par Nanu", Abhir hugs Manish and Manish feels like finally he gets peace, after years.

"Full plan ready haina?"   "Totally Di", Kaira high fives with Abhira and then they see Armaan coming, "Di, I guess I can try now", whispering this Kaira leaves.
"Abhira! Tumne usdin accha nhi kiya"   "Ohohooo Armaan, kya hua", she fakes a smile, "My new sherwani"   "Itne to Richie Rich ho tum, ek sherwani k liye aise kar rahe ho, isiliye isiliye kehte hai logoke dil ameer honi chahye, ufff"   "Oh hello miss drama queen, tumne jo mehendi k liye itna drama ki"   "Shut up, mehendi and sherwani not same! Samjhe you mote dimag wale"   "Waise mehendi to dikhao, after all I am the artist"   "Only for the bigralu parts"   "Offo dikhao na yaar", Abhira forwards her both hands for him to have a look, "See, when I am the artist mehendi is of course gonna be great"
"ARMAAN! AUR TUM! YEHA! WHAT'S HAPPENING!", hearing Party's screams both Abhira and Armaan look at the direction and find Parth standing with his mouth all open in shock.

"Are you guys for real!", it's visible from his voice that it's too much for him to digest, he again starts, "Aur Armaan k bacche, you didn't even tell me for once!"    "What's here to tell"   "Abey yaar, dramebaz kahika"

Ruhi is yet to come, the whole groom side is present and then Rohit is called to meet one of Ruhi's relatives, when he gets up, the thing which brought his attention is that his wedding shoes were missing, "What! Bhaaaiii, told you to be careful", Krish screams, "Kat gaya naak", Aryan says, "Joote dhundo pagal", Aditi orders but there Armaan clearly knows here's no use to search for, "If you guys are planning to steal Di's pair as well then afsoos, we have hid those as well", proudly says Abhira, Abhir gives a wah wah signature style and Manas copies the style.
"Abhira mera behen, Jiju k saath aisa nhi karte", Rohit says sweetly, "Sorry Jiju, paisa do jootein lo, one deal one rule", Abhira says and the whole cousin gang agree, "No way", states Armaan, "Then Rohit I am feeling very sorry, your wedding photos are going to come very bad, bare foot and all", dramatically says Abhir, "Abhir yaar, you as well"   "Saala saaliyo ka haq hai ye", Abhir demands, "Fine, mere pyare saala saaliyo, ye lo", Rohit gives them cash though there comes lots of clashes regarding the amount and at last they come to middle point, as per Abhira's one deal one rule.

So many incidents here actually, how is it? Please support the story guys 😊