Chapter 18

The lunch goes so well with all the family members together, Akshara feels peace after years, after years she hears someone calling her 'Akshu', all her life she only wanted love, nothing else, at the end did she get it?

"Akshu so when are you going to come with us? I know it will take time to somehow sort this place in a way that even after you leave for Udaipur, this can be maintained"   "Mamu, Bade Papa, I am not leaving Mussorrie, this is the place which gave me everything, everything by which I could have raised my kids, how can I leave this place?"   "Mumma is right, we can't leave this place, I'm working in a hospital here and you all know how here the medical field is not of that level, people trust me with their hearts, I can't leave them"    "Then Abhira can come at least na? In Udaipur she will get more exposure for her career", Naksh says with a hope in his eyes which somehow makes Akshara uneasy, "Abhira? Nhi vo kaise, vo mujhe aur Abhir ko chorkar nhi reh payegi Mamu, choti hai abhi"    "Akshu abh vo itni bhi choti nhi hai, final year hai uski, internship bhi to karni hai, kyun?", Naksh helds her hand and says, in her mind Akshara also knows what Naksh is saying that's right but she can't leave her child to go anywhere away from her, even the thought scares her.
"Nanu, we can talk about it after her result comes as well na?", seeing Akshara's face Abhir tries to change the topic, understanding this Naksh also nods.

"Then 15 days?"   "Yeah I can manage, after my exam gets over I can at least take 15 days of vacation na?", Abhira says with a sparkle in her eyes to Kaira, "Abhira Di, we have to practice dances and all, kitna maza ayega, I can't wait"   "Samee!!! I can't wait as well for Di's wedding", both of them walks around their roof side area and talks about Ruhi's wedding.

"Of course, Ruhi chuhi ki shaadi ho rahi, we will reach there before 15 days, but not a single day more than these, I won't be able to manage you know"   "But Abhir, how are you even managing 15 days!"    "Nanu actually we had a trip plan to Manali, so the leave was already decided and as I didn't take any holiday this year, but yeah it's actually gonna be tough"   "I am so proud of you Abhir, the way you are thinking about the people of Mussorrie, that's my boy, Nanu is proud of you", Naksh hugs Abhir.

The pre-wedding photoshoot's whole set up is decided by Abhira as this is why they came here in this resort.
"Why can't we take a shoot at the lake area as well?"   "Abh kiska phone phenkna hai tumhe?", Abhira asks Armaan with a fake smile, "Of course tumhari, why will I think about anyone else when you are standing here", he replies with the same fake smile which makes Abhira irritated, "Okay fine, Di and Jiju follow me, and also baki tumsab bhi", ordering this she starts walking towards the lake area.

The photoshoot is being done following the plan of Ruhi and Rohit, specially of Ruhi actually, though both of them at first do start feeling awkward with the close poses but then they become normal with time, ek saccha arrange marriage? Yeah that's what is happening here, he he.
"Okay okay one selfie", comes Kiara with her phone, "Who will take the selfie?", asks Aditi, "Krish! He is the tallest here", exclaimed Abhira, and then Krish takes the phone for taking selfie, "Mai bhi accha khasa tall hi hu", thinks Armaan, "Tension not, Krish chota hai Abhira se", whispers Aditi with a laugh, "Di! Kuch bhi"

Kya Armaan bhi accha khasa tall nhi hai? 😭