Chapter 6

A guy with such expressive eyes is holding an about to fall girl, the girl is at first feeling scared for the sudden happening of the things then her expression changes to questioning, who's that guy?
"Abhira! You are fine?", Srishti calls her and both of them come back to reality, "Yeah yeah, I'm fi...where's my phone!", and finally she realizes what happened to her phone, it fell in the lake, "Hawww!!! My phone!!! How will I contact Mumma!! My all photos!!! Oh nooo!!!"    "I am so sorry", Abhira totally forgot about the guy and then she looks at him again, "I am so sorry, I bumped into you and then your phone", the way Abhira's expression changes from questioning to anger it's scary, "Youuu! So you are the one for whom!Do you even know what you have done!"   "I am really very sorry"   "What will I do with your sorry, tell"    "Ma'am he just saved you too, and it was not intentional", Parth interrupts,   "Oh hello mister whatever! Because of him I was about to fall, so he didn't do any favor and if he wanted to do any favor, he should have saved my phone not me! I know swimming but my phone doesn't!"   "Parth please! Listen please, I am extremely sorry and I want to help"    "No, thank you mister whatever", saying this she turns to walk away from there, "Armaan, mister Armaan Poddar", he says with so much dedication, "Here's Abhira, Abhira Sharma, so not nice to meet you", she fakes a smile and starts walking, where Armaan keeps looking at her the whole time.

The reflection of Abhira's leaving Armaan and walking away is fallen in the lake water, the falling sun, the lights from the Mahal, everything make this another bit of aesthetic, you can say Rajasthani aesthetics.

So how's the chapter? You liked it? 😍

Please please vote and comment 🌸