past stupidity and drugs : 11

Craig pov:

I was lying in my bed thinking about what had happened the day before. Me and tweek were officially talking, and clyde and I were closer- I think.

I fell back asleep while thinking about everything that's happened since New Years.

...

I woke up to someone knocking on my bedroom door fast and hard.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at my phone.

Tweek:
Crsig wtf
We've onlt bwen talkign fir a day

"Come in." I called out in a tired voice to the person behind the door.

To my surprise, tweek walked in.

"What the fuck. I literally told you when YOU asked me to be something more that I would hurt you if you got with someone else. Are you fucking stupid or are you just not into me." He yelled. I was confused. Things were going so well.

"Tolkien told you to lay off of the weed, and still you get high again and make out with someone that's definitely not me. Last time I checked, I wasn't a kid you hate with red curly hair and glasses craig." Tweek rambled.

"I-" "No craig. Kyle told me everything. Even said that I'm not the one who you like, and he is instead."

"That's stupid. Why would I like him when I could like you?" I asked, still feeling tired. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I stood up and tried to hug tweek.

He pushed me away.

"This isn't like last time. Oh my god, I can't believe you. You can't just hurt me and then expect me to run back to you. You've fucked me over so many times and not once have I done anything astronomically bad to you. I've loved you and done things with you. I told you the story of how I got raped and I still let you touch me like that. I really trusted you. Did you ever really like me, or were you just using me. You're an asshole craig." Tweek said through tears and sobs as I kept trying to consule him and comfort him and touch him, but he wouldn't let me. It hurt my heart because I hated it when he cried. Especially when it's because of me.

"I didn't get high again." I muttered.

"So you were sober?" Tweek asks in a hurt voice. I shook my head.

"It was the first time I got high. Before the first time that we kissed." I started explaining. Tweeks sobs got quieter, but he was still crying profusely.

"I never wanted to hurt you. It wasn't with the intent of being interested in him. Like you said, we aren't really friends anymore. We just got along. I swear, tweek, I don't like him. I'll apologize to you a thousand times. I'll wait until you're ready to talk. I'd wait forever just to give you a hug and comfort you." I mumbled, feeling myself start getting emotional. The thought of losing tweek again is terrifying to me.

"So you just did it for the hell of it?" Tweek asked, starting to cry harder again.

I shook my head.

"I was high and bored. I swear I would never do anything to hurt you on purpose." I said while trying to get him to look at me.

"Coffee." He reminded.

I shuddered.

"That was different." I mumbled.

"How was that different craig!? We were best friends. We had gotten into a fight, and you poured coffee on me? I could've gotten seriously hurt. But what hurt more was you not talking to me for years after that! Its like you just forgot about me and that fucking hurt. That hurt so bad, craig. You don't even know. My twitches got worse after you left. I didn't leave my room for weeks. I couldn't drink coffee for a while because the smell of it made me sick. You didn't even apologize until years later. Until I had moved on and didn't need you to apologize anymore." Tweek explained through tears.

I try to hug him. He let's me, but he doesn't hug back.

"Please don't do whatever you're doing, craig. Don't make it harder for me to leave." Tweek mumbled into my shirt. He let out a few sobs as I stroked his hair.

"I'm so sorry that I hurt you. Im so sorry for everything." I muttered into tweeks hair. I kissed the top of his head as he started crying harder. He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly and cried on me until my shirt was wet.

We never really talked about what happened that day a couple of years ago. I never thought about how much it really hurt. tweek. Not just physically but emotionally.

"You're really stupid." Tweek sobbed, hugging me tightly, holding onto me for dear life.

"I know. But I'm not stupid enough to let you go again." I mumbled, starting to cry from how broken his sobs were.

"Why do I always apologize to you when you're the one hurting me." He cried.

"I don't know, tweek. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I whispered to him.

______________

Words: 863

TBC