a closet made of glass : 7

Warnings:
Substance use 🤫
Make out sess(I'm sorry.)
Longer chapter

This leaves off where chapter 6 ended.

Craig POV:

"You aren't helping." I frowned. He sighed.

"Well, I don't know what you want me to tell you. You like him, and you messed up. The only one who can fix this is you. Not me." Tolkien pulled back onto the road and started driving towards my house.

As he pulled up to it, I unbuckled and got ready to leave. I opened the door and was about to get out, but Tolkien stopped me.

"You didn't mess things up with him. Just talk to him." I nodded and got out of the car.

I don't know why everyone waits for people to walk inside their house before they leave, but it's just kinda awkward. Is he really just gonna sit there and watch me walk to my front door?

Quietly, I opened the door and shut it behind me, making my way upstairs. I was being quiet because I didn't know if my mom was still awake, and if she was, she would've yelled at me for being home so late. I took off my shoes and left them at the door.

After making it to my bedroom successfully, I face planted onto my bed. All I thought about was how I almost kissed him. And he almost kissed me. It wasn't forces. It wasn't going to be weird until I made it weird. Should I have just kissed him? What would've happened.

My thoughts caused me to feel a little flustered, but that went away after reminding myself that we didn't actually kiss and I pulled away.

"God, you're so stupid." I muttered to myself.

I checked my phone, hoping to see a message from tweek.

Nothing.

I sighed and plugged my phone in.

I thought a bit. The thing about me is I don't really think in the moment. I think after the moment. All of the times I did dumb shit were me not thinking before doing things.

Now that I'm thinking about it, why didn't I kiss tweek? He was leaning in. It would've been perfect. So why didn't I just let it happen.

There's no way that he thinks I'm straight anymore. Maybe there was just a little part of me that was trying to convince myself that I'm not gay. Or at least bisexual. That little part of me was why I couldn't kiss tweek then.

But if he were here right now in that situation, would I even have the courage to do it? Probably not because now I've thought about it.

I hear my phone buzz, and I quickly pick it up.

Tweek:
Look oitsid3

I eyed the message carefully before getting out of my bed and walking to the window.

Sure enough, he's standing right there in my driveway. I opened my window and peeked my head out.

"Tweek?" I questioned.

He nodded. Hastily, I walked downstairs and unlocked the door. He was standing still in the middle of my driveway. I walked towards him, and he shot me an awkward smile.

"Hey." I mumbled.

"Hey."

"What are you doing here?" I asked while looking him up and down. He must've left after Tolkien dropped him off.

"Let me do one thing." He pleaded. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Uh, okay." I replied. He walked up to me and gave me a short kiss on the cheek. My face heated up, and I stepped back from him.