don't say that : 24

Warnings:
Slight violence

Craig pov:

One full week of going to school every day really did a number on me. I'm tired and irritated with everything.

Kyle passed me a note in 1st period.

The one class where I needed things to be fine because this was going to set my mood for the rest of the day.

The note read, "Are you sure that you and tweek are really the best match?" After I read it, I looked at him.

A smug smirk appeared across his face. I smiled at him. "Meet me in the hallway after this class." I mumbled to hum suggestively.

I'm gonna fucking kill him.

...

The bell rang, and kyle met up with me like I had asked him to.

"So what were you getting at?" I asked while going into my locker, trying to delay hitting him for as long as I could until most of the crowd passed.

"I think we have more chemistry." He whispers to me. Okay, he is way too close. I laugh slightly and step away from him.

"And why do you say that?" I ask. I felt my hands clench. I'm gonna fucking punch him I swear to god.

"Well, for one, I'm not a whiney little twink." That snapped something in me. I nodded and closed my locker before I shoved him into it. He looked confused, and a tint of pink covered his face.

"Don't you fucking dare. You know damn well that you wouldn't be half as good a boyfriend as tweek is." I grumbled.

He smirks.

"Why because he lets you use him? I know what happened with him, and Kenny. Don't even try to act like that's not all your guy's relationship is -" my fist rammed into his cheek, knocking his glasses off. He looked at me before cupping his cheek.

"Say one more word about him I fucking dare you." I threatened.

"The thing you call your boyfriend is just a useless piece of shit whose own parents don't want him." He spat.

I tackled him to the ground. By now, a crowd had formed around us. Most people cheering for me, others going 'ooohhh' as I punched Kyle. He fought back, shoving me off of him only for him to start trying to hit me back.

I pushed away from him and stood up, him following, before I lunged at him. Almost beating him into the lockers.

"Woah, what's going on." I heard a familiar voice ask behind me. "Oh shit, craig!?"

I started to be pulled away from Kyle. I was being fueled only by adrenaline.

"Let me go." I growled. "No, dude!" I heard Tolkien say. Another pair of hands grabbed onto my arm, helping my friend pull me off of the bloody redhead. I elbowed them in the face. Hard.. I heard a gasp from them, and they let go. I turned around to see tweek.

My heart dropped.

"Fuck babe I'm so sorry." I mumbled trying to tend to him. His nose was bleeding as tears pricked in his eyes.

"What the fuck craig." He sniffled, bringing a hand up noticing the blood. Tears poured out of his eyes, and he started to freak out. He didn't even let me touch him. He instantly made space between us. Tolkien hugged him and let tweek cry on him. I looked at my hands as my vision became blurry.

It was the coffee all over again.

It was an accident.

"Craig Tucker and Kyle Broflovski! Principal's office now!" I heard a voice yell.