characters/introduction

bia reece white
"she's just so pretty alice."

instagram : biareecefinsta:whoisbiareece

finsta:whoisbiareece

paige bueckers
"stop staring at me like that azzi."

insta: paigebueckersfinsta: pbucketts

finsta: pbucketts

Alice Jordan
"gross."

insta: aalicejordan finsta: ilovemygfaubrey

insta: aalicejordan
finsta: ilovemygfaubrey

EVERYONE ELSE AS THEMSELVES

~~~~

Bia white was a 19 year old freshman who was majoring in film.
Paige was a 22 year old senior who was the star of the women's basketball team.
Bia was just an average girl in college just trying to get through the day with her classes. Bia was never really popular, she only had one friend, well best friend. That best friend was Alice Jordan.
Alice Jordan was the popular one, she was dating one of the women's basketball players, Aubrey.
Alice and Bia have been best friends since they could remember.
Bia has sorted always been in the shadows on Alice. she wasn't a cheerleader or majoring in art, but she was nice, sometimes a little too nice.. some would say she's sweet like vanilla.

Bia started working for the women's basketball team in the film department after only a few months of school. Bia was always interested in basketball, how they're feet were able to slide against the floor, being able to make a goal from the end of the court, especially being able to jump and block the ball.
Bia was made sure she got all the basketball players but going through the photos she seemed to get more of Paige Bueckers.
Bia was always interested in Paige but never acted on it, yes they were in the gym together for hours of the day all the time, but they never talked. Bia only talked to  few of the girls on the team. Nika,Aubrey, Azzi and Ines.
she has grew close with Nika as the weeks went by, If you met the girls right now you'd say they were best friends.

now let's set back and watch their love story become something everyone wants.

——-

A/N :

HELLOOOOO wanted to write my own Paige bueckers story but without any drama because adding drama to these MAKE ME RIP MY HAIR OUT I CANT TAKE ITTT.
anywhos I hope you all enjoy this story I got this idea to write one today in geometry class LMFAO