falling in love again.

"THE DJS GOT US
FALLIN IN LOVE
AGAIN."

💌

💌

BIA SAT IN FRONT of her mirror applying makeup while listening to her spotify playlist. all the girls decided to hit a small party before they returned back to uconn for the summer practice. all though bia nor alice was on the team geno requested for bia to come back with all the girls and as for alice well she didn't want to stay in flordia alone.

"what are you wearing tonight?im stressing. paige and azzi are literally already done." alice asked as she barged into the brunettes room. azzi and paige followed behind her placing theirselves on her bed.

"um honestly no." bia replied back to alice. bia went back to finishing her makeup. alice let out a groan before leaving bias room. azzi followed behind her laughing.

paige watched as bia done her makeup. paige admired the girl in everything she done.

bia finished her makeup and went to her closet running her fingers through her clothes. bia decided on a short dark red strapless dress. she paired the dress the red high feels and some gold jewelry.

bia walked out of the her closet and was met with paige waiting on her.

"you look great." paige said as she looked the girl up and down. bia felt her face get hot. even though they've been dating for some time now, paige always found a way to make her blush.

"you look beautiful." bia said back at paige. paige turned her face away from bia so she couldn't see her blush. bia grabbed paiges face back to her own.

"don't hide your blushing face." bia said as she walked past paige. at times like this paige wished they didn't have plans.

bia walked into the kitchen joining azzi and alice in their conversation.

"i hate when you do that." alice said looking the girl up and down.

"you hate when i do what?" bia asked poking into alices side.

"say you have no clue what your wearing and some how end up looking so good." alice stated returning the poke but into her chest.

bia playfully rolled her eyes at alice and walked over to wear paige was standing.

"okay are we ready to go?" paige asked. all girls nodded their head as a yes.  all the girls discussed who was driving so they could stay sober. alice agreed to stay sober but still insisted on taking bias car.