to the end.

" TO THE END ILL MAKE
IT."

" 

💌

        BIA WALKED INTO azzis apartment drinks in hand. all the girls decided on having a little get together before the beginning of school started again. tonight was the only free night they all had together before their schedules got busy again.

bia wore an off the shoulder blue and white dress that fell perfectly mid thigh. she threw her hair in curls and put two blue bows in her hair. she paired the dress with her classic pair of black high heels that had a hint of dark blue in them.

bia was one to show out when she needed to. and having a girlfriend while being at a small party was a perfect time to show off.

"girl boo you look so good." all the girls turned towards the door once they heard kk speak. all eyes were on her but a certain pair that she knew too well stayed on her. paige took in the girl standing in front of the door. she looked good. way too good for other people to enjoy.

"why thank you. you all look good." bia offered kk a small smile before walking over to her favorite blonde.

"you look way too good." paige whispered in her ear. she wasn't afraid to let her girlfriend know how good she looked. she'd let everyone know.

paige wrapped her toned arms around the girl beside her. bia fell into a conversation with nika who was more than excited to see the girl show up. nika and bia could easily be called best friends. the girls had a strong bond. it could be seen from a mile away.

bia was left alone with nika once paige left to talk with azzi and aubrey. bia noticed the absent girl but didn't think much of it. she probably just wanted to talk to her friends. right?

"why is paige burning a hole into my head?" bia turned towards the blonde who was across the counter. her tongue poking the side of her cheek. sending daggers into nikas head.

"no wonder. I'll go talk to her. " bia let her hand slide down nikas arm in a way of saying bye. bia had no idea what was up with paige tonight. all though she liked to see a jealous paige.

"can we talk somewhere? more private?" the brunette asked paige. she truly wanted to know what was wrong. sure she had seen her be jealous before, but being jealous over nika was a new experience.

"sure." the blonde bluntly responded walking towards her room. bia was honestly terrified for this conversation to happen because they had been doing so good. no fights or anything. and paige could normally control her jealousy. she was a jealous person. the thought of someone thinking they could have bia didn't sit right with her.