surprised.

"BABY I THINK YOU
WERE MADE FOR
ME."

💌

💌

BIA AND PAIGE WALKED hand in hand in the airport along with the girls. the summer break from school was finally here. the girls couldn't be more happier. all the girls were going back home for a little before they all met up again. alice and bia were going back to flordia for a few weeks. bia couldn't be more excited to see her family. but she did hate to leave paige.

all the girls had different flights so they were leaving at different times. some of the girls had already left so it was down to alice, bia, paige and azzi. each of them were leaving in duo since they lived in the same area.

bia sat with her head on paiges shoulder and she scrolled through tiktok. most of the videos she saw was literally edits of her girlfriend she loved them though bia's and alices flight would be leaving within 30 minutes, so it left time for bia to cling to her girlfriend.

"you alright baby?" baby. paige asked bia.

"yeah, just clinging to you before i leave."

"don't worry you'll be seeing me soon. " paige told the girl beneath her. paige had been planning to surprise bia two weeks after she spent time home. paige just simply couldn't wait to see her again after they went their separate ways.

bia and alice stood up to grab their bags as their flight number got called. as much as bia hated it she had to let go of paige for a little. paige gave her a long hug before bia and alice walked towards the gate. bia hated to leave paige but she was happy to sit by her pool, tan and just enjoy life.

💌

biareece made a post !

@biareece