before it ends.

" DO YOU THINK WE'LL BE IN LOVE
FOREVER?"

 " DO YOU THINK WE'LL BE IN LOVE FOREVER?"

💌

THE END OF SCHOOL WAS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. bia was happy but sad at the same time. it was a bittersweet moment. she would be done with uconn. she'd miss seeing everyone's faces, but she'd be seeing them a lot more than they all knew.

   bia had a surprise for everyone. she wasn't done with connecticut just yet. she would be staying back a year. this would be a surprise to all the girls because she had previously told them after she graduates she's going home to go right in the work force. not all of this was true, she was still going home, but she'd be back at uconn campus in august.

   she had texted the group chat about an hour ago asking them all to come to her place around 6:30. it was about ten minutes away from the set time and luckily they all arrived together so she didn't have to wait.

  "okay im inpatient. i wanna know." nika sighed walking through the door heading straight for the brunette who was standing in the kitchen.

  "all righttt. well last week i told you all i was leaving after next week and going straight into work. well that's not the whole truth." bia said taking a minute to read each of their faces.

  " i will be leaving next week.. but.. im returning back in august for another year." bia finished giving the girls a smile. reading all of their face was hilarious.

  paige,kk,jana, ines, ashlynn, ayanna and jana had their jaw dropped. nika and aaliyah had smiles on their faces. nika and aayliah would be leaving in a few days to go start their tryouts for the wnba teams.

  "are you being serious?" paige asked the brunette getting closer to her. bia hadn't told paige about her plan before hand. she wanted to be as surprised as everyone else.

  "yes im being serious. im here to stay." bia answered the blonde's question. paige picked her up from behind her knees. she spun her around from a moment before setting her down. all the girls gave her a hug and told her how happy they are she's here for another year.

  "okay that's not fair. they get to see you another year but i dont, thats crazy." nika said throwing up her arms.

"i'll come visit you all the time, don't worry." bia replied grabbing the other brunette girl and forcing her in a hug. she sure would miss nika. nika became her best friend so easily. she clicked with nika the day they met.

  all the girls besides paige left after a few more hours of hanging out at bias.

  "i can't believe i get another year with you." paige said coming up from behind bia. bia was in the kitchen making some random food she found off pinterest.