p & b

" CAUSE I LOVE IT WHEN
YOURE LOOKING DOWN AT ME."

💌

💌

TONIGHT WAS THE FIRST GAME FOR THE UCONN women's basketball team. all the girls were in the locker room getting a pep talk. each girl had a different type of pressure on them this year, mostly the four graduating this year. they wanted to make this the best year they could.

bia stood on the court side with the girls as geno subbed in different girls. bia wanted to make sure she got good shots. tonight being their first game, everyone was pumped. these photos had to show it.

the brunette snapped photos until the game was over. luckily everyone was still pumped from their win.

the blonde was quick to find the brunette after their victory. bia placed the camera on the chair so paige could wrap her into a hug.

"great win tonight." the brunette let go of paige looking up at her. the blonde gave her a quick peck on the lips before returning to her teammates to finish celebrating their win.

all the girls decided on haning out at ices dorm after the game. before bia was able to head over to ices, she uploaded the photos to the uconnwbb instagram account.

bia changed into something more comfortable and threw her hair into two braids before she left for ices dorm.

💌

kk,ice, jana and paige sat in the middle of ices living room reading comments as they came on the screen. the girls decided on going live, it was the most normal thing they could do.

"bia everyone wants to see you." jana spoke up after reading serval comments asking to show bia. bia raised up from her spot next to nika and ayanna.

bia moved into the camera letting everyone see her. reading over the different types of comments people were living under kk's live.

"bia you're so fine." kk read out loud as she read over the comment.

"is bia single?" kk read out another comment concerning the brunette that had recently came into view.

"she is very much taken." paige spoke up looking into the camera than back at the brunette. bia took her sit once again next to nika after interacting with the live for a little longer.

the blonde flopped down next to bia once she got tired of the live. bia had her laptop placed in front of her , going over some of the photos she took earlier, and fishing her paper for her psychology class.