Full Moons

Werewolf! Reader x Aizawa!

Little bit of angst and fluff thrown together :3

Requests are open! I am taking requests! Leave a comment or message me!

--

Your heart races with excitement as you rummage through your closet, searching for the perfect outfit for your long-awaited night out with Aizawa. It has been weeks since the two of you had a day off together, and you are determined to make the best of it.

Settling on a casual yet stylish ensemble – after much deliberation – you slip on your favourite pair of jeans with a flattering blouse and a light jacket for the chilly evening air. A sense of anticipation bubbles within you, a warm glow of excitement that spreads from head to toe.

You turn towards the mirror and give yourself a once-over. With a satisfied nod, you grab your keys and head out the door, eager to reunite with Aizawa. As you make your way to the rendezvous point, you feel the vibrant energy of Musutafu adding to your already buoyant mood, the city streets bustling with life.

A familiar figure catches your eye as you approach the meeting point – Aizawa, standing tall and imposing, his signature scarf billowing in the breeze. A small smile tugs at the corners of your lips as you quicken your pace, the thrill of anticipation coursing through your veins.

"Aizawa!" You chime, waving enthusiastically as you draw closer. "This is so exciting! It's been far too long since we've seen each other like this!"

His gaze softens at the sight of you, a small smile playing at the corners of his lips. "I know," he replies, his voice a quiet reassurance. "I'm looking forward to it too."

With a shared smile and a sense of anticipation hanging in the air, you both set off into the bustling city streets, ready to make the most of your precious time together.

Walking side by side with Aizawa through the lively streets of Musutafu, the excitement of the evening ahead fills you with a sense of joy and anticipation.

"So, where are we going tonight?" you ask, unable to contain your curiosity any longer.

Aizawa's lips quirk into a small smile at your eagerness, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "Nothing too fancy," he replies, his voice laced with mystery. "Just a humble little diner I know."

Grinning at his response, you feel the anticipation building within you even more. Despite its humble reputation, you just know that spending time with someone like Aizawa will make even the simplest of meals feel like a special occasion.

Continuing your leisurely stroll through the city, the diner comes into view – a quaint little establishment nestled between two larger buildings, its neon sign glowing warmly against the darkening sky. You inhale deeply, the aroma of sizzling food wafting through the air and to your nostrils, enticing you with promises of warm hospitality and delicious comfort foods.

Stepping inside the diner, a wave of warmth washes over you, enveloping you like a comforting embrace. The cosy interior is bathed in a soft, golden light, casting a glow over the space and creating an inviting atmosphere that puts you at ease.

The comforting aroma of sizzling food and freshly brewed coffee fills the air, mingling with the soft murmur of conversation and the clinking of dishes. Old-fashioned jukebox music reaches your ears, adding to the nostalgic charm of the diner and transporting you to a simpler time.

Adorning the walls are vintage posters and photographs, each one telling a story of days gone and adding to the diner's unique charm. The booths are upholstered by rich, burgundy leather, their plush seats beckoning you to sink in and stay awhile.