When the Bells Toll PT3

A highly requested fic, a continuation of When the Bells Toll. This may OR may not be the final chapter to this little series, it all depends on if you guys want a fourth chapter x3

NSFW of course! 

--

You pray to whatever god is out there, that this movie isn't even at its halfway point yet, because for Shota, he isn't even halfway done with you.

Aizawa's hand is heavy on your mouth, stifling your moans as you ride out your high. A low chuckle escapes his lips as he leans in closer to you, hot breath tickling your ear.

"Such a good kitty," he whispers, his other hand still deep between your legs, fingers circling your clit. "I'm going to make you cum again."

"But-" you whimper against his hand, feeling just how sensitive you are to his touches.

"No," he growls hoarsely. "I don't care if you're overstimulated. You're going to cum for me like a good girl, aren't you?" A sudden press of his finger pad on your clit makes you moan, your eyes fluttering shut for a moment.

"Nod yes or no, kitten."

You nod your head almost timidly and are about to let out another stifled moan when you see movement to your right. Turning your head slightly, you see another couple walking towards your row of seats. Eyes widening in horror, you grab at Aizawa's hands and try to pull him away.

"Ah ah," he whispers very softly, his voice barely a whisper but just loud enough for you to make out what he's saying. "Got to be extra careful now, don't we?"

A sudden dip of his finger into your hole makes you shiver and you can feel the bubble of a moan forming at your throat. Your head snaps over to look at him with wide eyes, panic beginning to settle in your stomach. The couple moves into the row of seats directly below you, sitting just a chair or two down from being in front of you. Your eyes follow their movements with hesitation and apprehension, only for them to roll to the back of your head as Aizawa pushes a second then third finger into you.

His hand suddenly releases your mouth and you accidentally let a moan slip, not ready for him to pull away so suddenly. Quickly shutting up, your hand deftly moves to slap over your mouth, creating a loud smack that is drowned out by the movie playing below.

You hear him chuckle again and the faint zipper being pulled down. Lulling your head to his side, your eyes glance downwards to see what his free hand is doing; what is so important that he had to let go?

And then, with a rustle of his pants, you see his erection spring free, glistening with pre-cum and at the ready for attention. Slowly, his fingers pull out of you and he licks them clean before turning his face towards you.

"On your knees."

Your eyes widen again in surprise and you hastily look around the theater, noting how many more people have flooded in and taken their seats.

"H-Here?" You whisper towards him, uncertainty in your gaze. Shota smirks, gesturing to his erect cock.

"I've decided that if you want to cum again, you will make me cum first. If not, then, oh well, I have my hand to use instead of your mouth."

His smirk widens and you see the glint of mischief in his eyes, reflecting with the chaotic sounds and imagery of the movie playing. You look around once more, weighing your options with apprehension.

"(Y/N)," you hear him whisper and your wrist is grabbed by his hand. "If this is too much for you, tell me, and I'll stop."

You turn your head to see the genuine sincerity in his eyes, his expression softening as a small but understanding smile comes to his face.