When The Bells Toll

Requested by Ocean_friendly

" I reckon having 'Y/N' as a assistant teacher and well Aizawa teaching class 1-A and well they were doing ig a make out session and well the bell goes and 'Y/N' is under the desk and things escalate... you can go from there. ( sorry I'm not very good at the build ups!!)" 

I made it so there's a Sunday class for adult students since I didn't want to include minors in a nsfw fic! I hope that's okay, and that everyone enjoys this short chapter :)

---

The halls of U.A are eerily quiet on Sundays; the usual hustle and bustle of students and faculty is absent, leaving an almost serene atmosphere. You find it the perfect time to catch up on paperwork and prepare for the upcoming week. As Aizawa's teaching assistant, your responsibilities are plentiful, but you definitely don't mind. Working alongside him is both a challenge and a privilege, in your eyes at least.

You are in the classroom, organising files and reviewing lesson plans, when Aizawa walks through the large door. He looks as tired as ever, his signature dark circles more prominent than usual. Despite his perpetually exhausted appearance, there is a calm energy about him that you find reassuring.

"Morning," he greets in his usual gruff manner, setting down a stack of papers on the desk.

"Good morning, Aizawa," you reply with a smile, continuing to sort through the files.

"Enjoying the peace and quiet, are you?" He asks as he glances around at the empty room.

You chuckle softly and meet his gaze. "Absolutely, it's nice to have a break from the chaos."

Aizawa nods, his expression softening as he watches you work. "You're doing a great job, you know. You may only be my assistant for the adult classes, but they all respect you, and your skills are impeccable."

"Thank you, Aizawa," you reply, feeling a warm flush creeping up your neck at his unexpected compliment.

The two of you work in comfortable silence, the rustle of papers and occasional scratching of a pen being the only sounds in the room. Time slips away, and before you know it, the first bell of the day rang, signalling the end of the early morning prep period. The hero course students would soon be arriving for their Sunday session.

As the bell echoes, you glance up at Aizawa. He is leaning against the desk, his eyes focused on you with an intensity that makes your heart skip a beat. There's something different in his gaze today – something personal, more profound.

"Aizawa, is everything okay?" you ask, your voice just a whisper.

He straightens up, walking over to stand in front of you. "I've been meaning to talk to you about something," he says, his tone soft.

Curiosity and a hint of nervousness swirls in your chest, "what is it?"

He seems to hesitate for a moment, his usual stoic demeanour cracking just enough to show you a glimpse of vulnerability. With a resolve you haven't expected, he leans down, capturing your lips in a sudden but passionate kiss.

The world freezes around you; the kiss is tender yet intense, a melding of emotions. You respond instinctively, your hands finding their way to his shoulders as you kiss him back with equal fervour.

He finally pulls away, leaving both of you breathless, the weight of what had just happened hanging in the air.

"I've wanted to do that for a while," Aizawa mutters, his voice husky. "But I didn't want to complicate things between us."