Hotel Rooms PT2

Hi all! <3 Someone wanted a part 2 to Hotel Rooms so here we are! Please don't forget that requests are open and to leave a vote or comment on the chapters, it helps a ton with motivation :]

---

As the morning sun begins to climb higher in the sky, Aizawa hurries through the quiet streets, his mind racing. He has to find you, has to explain everything. He refuses to believe this is the end of your charismatic, tired duo.

He tries to think of the places you might go to seek solace. The park where you often found peace, the little cafe you both frequented, or maybe even the library where you loved to lose yourself in old books. Then it hits him – the rooftops.

It's a place you often went to when you needed to clear your head, away from the noise and prying eyes.

His pace quickens as he makes his way to the rooftop of an old building where he knew you find comfort in. As he reaches the top, his breath catches in his throat. There you are, sitting dangerously close to the edge, looking out at the city with a faraway expression.

Aizawa sighs in relief, but as he takes a step forward, you quickly stand up and back away, your heel coming to the edge of the rooftop.

"Stay away," you warn, your voice trembling. "You don't want to be near a monster who preys on innocents!"

Aizawa's heart clenches at your words. "You're not a monster, (Y/N). Please, just hear me out," he pleads with you, taking a cautious step closer, his hands raised in a gesture of peace.

You shake your head rapidly, tears welling up in your eyes. "I am! You saw it yourself. How can you even stand to look at me?"

"I was scared, alright? Scared of losing you, of not being able to protect you. But pushing you away is the worst thing I could've done. I'm truly sorry, (Y/N). Please, give me a chance to make things right," his voice is earnest, full of regret and determination.

Your gaze hardens and you laugh bitterly. "Make things right? How, Aizawa? How can you fix this? You can't change what I am. You can't change how people will see me, how they'll fear me or think of me!"

He takes another step forward, desperation in his eyes. "I don't care what anyone else thinks. I care about you, I care about us. We can figure this out together."

But you inch closer to the edge, your foot nearly slipping off the ledge, which is precariously close. "No, Aizawa. It's not that simple. You can't just decide to accept me now after everything, after what you've said. You don't understand the pain, the fear I live with every day."

"Then help me understand!" He implores, his voice breaking. "I want to be there for you, I want to support you, no matter what."

You look at him, the conflict in your red eyes evident. The desire to believe him, to trust him, battles with the pain of his previous rejection. Finally, you shake your head, tears now streaming down your face once more.

"I can't do this anymore, Aizawa. Not now, maybe not ever."

Without thinking, you take yet another step backwards, your foot slipping off the edge of the rooftop. Aizawa's eyes widen in horror as he sees you begin to fall, panic gripping his heart.

"(Y/N)!" he shouts, lunging forward as his scarf unfurls in a desperate attempt to reach you.

Time seems to slow as you plummet, the wind rushing past your ears. Fear takes a hold of you, but you're falling so fast you don't even notice the pace your heart is beating at. Is this it? Is this the end? You wonder endlessly as you fall, closing your eyes as you relish in the thought that Aizawa at least tried to make things better.

You feel a sudden jerk as Aizawa's scarf wraps around your waist, halting your fall.

The hero grits his teeth, straining to pull you back up. Every muscle in his body tenses as he anchors himself against the ledge.

"Hold on!" he yells, fear and determination filling his voice.

With immense effort, he pulls you up inch by inch until you're finally in reach. Grabbing your arm, he hauls you over the ledge and into his embrace, collapsing onto the rooftop with you safely in his arms.

He breathes heavily as he holds you tightly, his heart pounding in his chest as he squeezes you tight. "Don't you ever do that again," he murmurs, his shaky voice trembling with emotion.

You cling to him, the reality of what just happened hitting you hard. Tears flow freely as you bury your face in his shoulder, beginning to sob uncontrollably.

Aizawa strokes your hair gently, his own eyes glistening with unshed tears. "I'm sorry, (YN). I'll do whatever it takes to make this right. Just please, don't do that again."

You nod weakly against him, the overwhelming mix of fear, relief, and lingering hurt leaving you speechless.

Hours pass by and the two of you are back in the hotel room. The earlier tension has settled into a heavy silence, both of you processing the events of last night. Aizawa sits next to you, his expression soft, but filled with concern.

"(Y/N)," he begins gently, breaking the silence. "Can we talk about what happened? About your vampirism?"

Tensing slightly, you look over at him. The sincerity in his eyes gives you the courage to nod. "What do you want to know?"

He takes a deep breath, choosing his next words carefully. "I want to understand what it's like for you. How long?"

"Since I was a child," you quietly admit, avoiding his gaze now. "It's something I've had to live with, hide from others. It's not easy."

The pro hero nods, absorbing your words. "What are the biggest challenges you face because of it?"

Looking at him, you can see the genuine concern etched on his face. "The sunlight is a big one. I can't be out during the day unless I want to get a nasty sunburn. And... the thirst. It's a constant battle to control it."

He reaches out to gently take your hand in his. "I'm sorry you've had to go through this alone. I want to help you, I don't know how yet, but I want to."

Tears begin to well up in your eyes again. "I'm just scared, Aizawa. Scared of being seen as a monster."

Aizawa squeezes your hand reassuringly. "Not a monster, (Y/N). Far from one. You're strong and have been dealing with this all by yourself for too long. I'm here for you now, whatever you need."

You lean into him, the weight of his support lifting a burden off your shoulders. "Thank you," you whisper, your voice breaking. "I'm not sure how to do this, but I'm willing to try if you are."

He wraps an arm around you and holds you close. "We'll figure it out together. One step at a time."

You smile slightly at his words and wrap your arms around his waist, hugging him from the side. A thought pops into your mind and you stand up to face him, your eyes glinting with newfound mischief.

"So, does that mean you're still afraid of a scary monster like me?"

Aizawa chuckles and grabs you by the waist, leaning backwards and letting you fall on top of him, your legs straddling him.

"Oh no, don't pin me down like this," he muses, a smirk playing on his lips. "I'm so deathly afraid, what ever will I do?" He feigns a pout.

You smirk, pride swelling in your chest as you lean down closer to him, your face merely centimeters away from his, your fangs dangerously close to his jugular.

"Don't worry, I'll be real gentle with you."

And with that, you capture his lips in a searing kiss. You know now that Aizawa thinks differently of your kind, even if you have to prove it to him little by little.

And that makes this burning kiss all the better.