Chapter 29: A Civil War

Y/N's P.O.V

Scott and I join up with the other's and run along side them.

Steve: Come on!

We all run towards the quinjet, but we get stopped by a yellow beam.

My team and I look up to see Vision floating in the air.

Vision: Captain Rogers, I know you two believe what you are doing is right. But you must surrender now.

We see Tony and the rest of his team come in.

The team consists of himself Iron-Man, Warmachine, Silk, Black Widow, Vision and Black Panther.

And my team which consists of myself Spider-Man, Captain America, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Winter Soldier and Ant-Man.

Sam then looks to Cap.

Sam: What do we do, Cap?

Steve: We fight.

(A/N: Play at 00:30.)

We start walking slowly towards the other team. We then see them start to do the same.

My team starts running as does the other team. I have my sights on Rhodey. I know I can beat him.

Both our teams continue to run and finally collide as we break out into a civil war.

(A/N: With both gifs, just imagine Y/N is in his current suit and that Y/N and Cindy are on on team Cap/team Iron-Man respectively

(A/N: With both gifs, just imagine Y/N is in his current suit and that Y/N and Cindy are on on team Cap/team Iron-Man respectively.)

Rhodes fire at me, but I jump up into the air and land on his back.

Y/N: Time to ground this bird.

I punch his back, but I can't break through.

Y/N: Ah! What the hell?!